Three Arkansas surgeons

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Three <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]<st1:place w:st="on">Arkansas</st1:place></st1:State> surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=2><FONT color=#004a6f><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</B>
    One of them said, "I'm the best Surgeon in <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arkansas</st1:place></st1:State>. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">England</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

The second surgeon said. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics.

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's running for President!

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[applaud][applaud][applaud][applaud]

3. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Now that is funny [fnny] [beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7