1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Three Arkansas surgeons

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Three <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]<st1:place w:st="on">Arkansas</st1:place></st1:State> surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=2><FONT color=#004a6f><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</B>
    One of them said, "I'm the best Surgeon in <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arkansas</st1:place></st1:State>. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">England</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

The second surgeon said. "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics.

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's running for President!
  2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

3. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Now that is funny [fnny] [beer]
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary