Time to Change Prep Plan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kckndrgn, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, it's official, time to start adjusting the prep plans!

Gonna have another little one in about 8 months[pregnant]

The wifey and I got confirmation yesterday that baby was in the right place and all was normal. Her last pregnancy was ectopic and she had a ruptured tube as a result, so she was/is considered a "high risk preg".

Funny thing is, the doc did the little calculation to determine due date - it's May 24th, same day as my daughters b-day!!! Even funnier is that my wife and her mom have the same b-day, and I have 2 nephews with the same b-day. Guess we are just continuing the family tradition.

Later

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Congratulations. A hearty WELL DONE, and good wishes for no problems along the way.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Let me add my congratulations. That is wonderful news. Keep us updated and the months go along. We love babies around here

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Congratulations and May 24<SUP>th</SUP> is my Birthday as well!!!!

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Congrats.... and hey, May 24th is my birth.... not really. :)

6. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Congrats KCK!

The second one is more of a blast than the first. At least I think so. Hope all goes well for the wife and you.

Take care Be safe Poacher

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol: That's because with the first; you're new at this game. You hold the baby gingerly and tip-toe around the napping, sterilized infant. By the second child; you know better. You've mastered the football hold with one child in your right hand while you're dressing the other with your left. :lol:

Congratulations! Great times are ahead!!

8. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Congrats!

9. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Woo Hoo
    [beer]

10. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

excellent!
    I've grown rather fond of little ones this past 9 months. About time for an Emma update

11. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks all

And Tracy, yeah, the first one was the learning experience. For example, when we got home from the hospital, some friend brought us dinner. Woohoo, we don't have to cook :) It was homemade spaghetti and garlic bread. Oh, I guess I should mention my wife was breast feeding. And you know that what she eats the baby gets. So, a couple hours later, little one was getting her first taste of garlic. Not a good night.

But, I laugh at it now (I didn't back then)

12. andy

andy Monkey+++

congrats... and best wishes...

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

best wishes and good luck (everybody is a little more relaxed for the second delivery.)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7