Time To Come Out Of The Closet! (for The Girls!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JeepGirlWithAG19, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I never noticed how the economy and shoes came together. That's pretty interesting!
    But you are right hooka' heels are in fashion now and some of the heels are insane.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

None of those boots match ?

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sandals - 1 pair
    athletic shoes - 1 pair
    Walking shoes - 1 pair
    Boots - all season - 1 pair
    Boots - SubZero - 1 pair
    Black sling back heels - 1 pair (my wedding and funeral shoes)

Computers: 8

Pianos - 3
    Organ - 1
    Guitars - 2
    Violin - 1

Books by the thousand

Dining room table - 0 No room with all the pianos

Guess I'm not a girly girl

Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
  4. But these do!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343195083.791764.
    My yard work boots
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343195102.925909.
    My fancy boots!!!

5. Everyone has their own thing.
    I'm really not a totally girlie girl to say the least, shoes just make me smile! lol

You've got talent in the musical department, that's pretty badass!
    What kind of music do you play?

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Who would want a "girly girl" in this group.... Many would want a Great Woman... who was ALL Woman..... and RH fits that bill just fine.... MY Opinion.... YMMV.....

7. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

RH is a girl? [shtf]

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

[lolol] Watch out M... Your treading on thin Ice.....

9. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

No one who knows me would call me a "girlie girl". My last job had me cleaning a sewage treatment plant for an hour every day. I just happen to like shoes. I get a giggle from getting dressed up and having people gasp, "OMG you clean up NICE!"

Shoes, guns, and critters are my weaknesses, not nec in that order.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  10. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I, while certainly not a wearer of them, admire and approve of all high heels. except maybe KISS boots

not every girl can pull of heels well though, my compliments to the ones who do

11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

High heels do make a woman feel attractive but after 30 years of donning a suit, stockings and high heels at 5am and returning home at midnight still in the same attire, I decided that I would just have to draw my self-image from internals because I tired of the ritual. However, I still like the game. I remember one day a couple of years ago when, dressed in my favorite moss green Anne Klein suit, stockings and spike heels, I stopped in a sport center to buy my grandson a knife for his birthday. I figured that as long as I was there, I would talk to the owner, who was behind the gun counter, about our Sadlak products. The counter was surrounded by men in assorted hunting garb, fondling the various rifles as the owner brought them out of the case. Seeing me standing there, quite out of place amid all that testosterone, he politely said "And what can I help you with little lady?" Stifling a chuckle, I pulled some M14 parts out of my leather shoulder bag and proceeded to detail the precise specifications of the M14, the evolution from the M1 Garand, why our products were preferred by so many in the firearms community, the value of the M14 in the sniper community, the take down power of that has kept it in service for so many years. A few mouths dropped when they discovered that I knew far more about this particular rifle than any of them did. That particular shop doesn't sell to many M14's so there wasn't much of a market to be established there but, after giving them my card and inviting them to call me with any questions, I turned on my black spike heels, smiling to myself, and made my exit. There are times when heels just make a woman feel powerful! :love:

Tracy and BTPost like this.
  12. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

ColtCarbine and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

14. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Not mine but funny enough to share;

I'll stop buying black rifles when my wife stops buying black shoes.

Tracy likes this.
  15. RightHand

You better hope that never happens

16. haha!
    I have the same deal. I worked on the road doing computer and phone work for a nationwide company. About 200 guys and I was the only girl on the road. Christmas party's were always a trip.
    "you're a tech?!?" hahaha

We are a lot a like. Don't leave home without my piece, love my guns and my wish list of guns, and I want a cattle farm. I live cows, bulls and dogs!

I guess to be a woman on this forum you have to have a badass edge to you. It's nice being surrounded by badass men and women!

17. RightHand

Can't claim the title "badass" but SM is populated with many strong, even fierce women.

Tracy and BTPost like this.
  18. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

The best kind :D

oldawg likes this.
  19. Apparently not in Louisiana.. Hahahaha

20. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7