Time to Revolt is Near at Hand (Hoof)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mortimer Adler Moose, Aug 10, 2016.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Che Moose.JPG
    Isn't that a hint of Moose's infamous hole in one at the bottom of the image? Maybe I'm mistaken and he just spilled some bearnaise sauce on himself during a recent Revolutionary Roast

ghrit likes this.
  2. I have been thinking about all these Mexicans sneaking over the border looking for jobs and decided to hire them, each one gets a free Obama phone, an automatic weapon we borrowed from the Post Office and Forestry Service, and they promised not to like Liberals and shoot them on site. 1.

GOG, Gator 45/70, RightHand and 3 others like this.
  3. Brutus57

Brutus57 "You may fire when you are ready, Gridley."

Remember, however, that moose lips can sink ships.

Brutus Out

GOG, 3M-TA3 and Ganado like this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Mortimer Adler Moose WHAT! no Obummer car! you must be a radical right winger since you aren't also awarding them the car that he bailed out of debt!!!
    [sarc1]

5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

"Sire! The peasants are revolting!" "Yes, they are."

6. Many of you have the need for these solvent traps to clean your firearms, they also make a very effective suppressor just by drilling a few holes and of course sending in $200.00 and form 1 to the very government that you might be fighting against, like that makes sense. These are start to show up at gun shows too so buy em up and keep those guns clean with reusable solvent...he he he...And remember my Battle cry STO! (screw the oligarchy)
    Our Products

Brokor, Yard Dart and RightHand like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Mort, once I get to recover the rifles from the mud, I can see using a solvent trap while cleaning them up. Sorta like the idea of muzzle down storage, that way I can leave the solvent in the bore instead of wiping it out before setting them on the butt stock. That way, the solvent won't get into the wood. Hm ---

RightHand likes this.
  8. Another bit of useful information that the government frowns upon you knowing is that you can buy these parts pretty much at most big gun shows or on gunbroker.com, they drop right into any military .30 caliber M1 carbine and if you got a round bolt and ramped slide, it becomes a M2 selective-fire carbine with no modifications necessary. Of course, this is for educational purposes only and all NFA rules must be followed or the government will get mad at you. carbine.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Brokor, Yard Dart and RightHand like this.
  9. You can also still find these parts pretty much everywhere and the only thing that stops them from being installed is a little bench in a stripped lower than needs to be milled out and a 1/8" hole drilled to hold the sear in the proper spot. Of course all NFA rules must be followed or you can get in trouble from the government and we wouldn't want that to happen, no sir! m16.

Brokor and Yard Dart like this.
  10. Here's a novel idea; what if Hillary is elected President and before her inauguration, is arrested and convicted of the crimes she is accused of. Since she is a criminal, her vp selection will not be able to assume the office, will OBAMA continue to reign? Is this possibly a new twist to the Manchurian Candidate?

11. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Mort, are you advocating armed revolt?

12. ghrit

Sea, Mort is a pretty good edge dancer - [roflmao]

RightHand likes this.
  13. Shotgunpapa

Shotgunpapa Monkey

so right you are we have to be ready.

14. This is nice little .pdf for making two little pieces of hacksaw blades into something you might find useful. Fact is, someone ought to be turning these out by the thousands in two parts and giving them away. They cannot possibly be illegal unless actually installed into a AR15 rifle and they do work. STO!
    http://anvilsandinkstudios.com/AR15LightningLinkPlans.pdf

15. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I don't think we have to worry, her health problems are going to get to her before the election

16. This is a nice little educational video

GOG likes this.
  17. Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  18. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

so? you think they won't elect a corpse?

GOG likes this.
  19. ghrit

Sure. Corpses vote, might well elect one of their own.

GOG likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7