Time to Revolt is Near at Hand (Hoof)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mortimer Adler Moose, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If we could elect a corpse for office, I nominate Regan!!

GOG and Minuteman like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

On the subject of National Guard locations, I can advise not to even waste your time. Hypothetically speaking of course, if a zombie apocalypse occurred and the swathes of bandits were looking for guns, they may have more luck trying the walls and ceiling to access the armory instead of the vault door. Also, no ammo. None at all, zip. To find the good stuff, one would have to go to the National Guard Training Grounds, every state has at least one. This is the staging point for monthly training, and some states have even larger posts for annual training. This is where the ammunition will be found, along with all the good vehicles and toys.
    Strictly hypothetical, naturally.

GOG, Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  3. I see all these memes about Term Limits; yeah right! Like that's gonna happen. Look dummies, Congress makes the laws; they vote themselves raises, they vote themselves a guaranteed life-time of leisure and wealth. An incumbent almost never gets replaced by vote. The average house-hold income in the U.S. is 42K, there are 437 Millionaires in Congress; see the problem? There is only one realistic answer; [UNSET].

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    Legion489, Yard Dart and GOG like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Not voting, is voting, for the worst of the two evils.

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

You have people in Texas who will stand up as well. Keep us posted.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7