Time to take the red pill folks!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by thepatriot1976, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Funny; thats what my wife always said
    ![lolol][lolol][lolol][cow][gone]
    That and"Don'tjust be showin that monkey to everybody..."

2. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

When I said the word "war". I was trying to insinuate the "TEOTWAWKI" or "SHTF", that they will initiate.

Us civilians are not going to declare "war" on them. No we will not fire a first shot!

No I tell you, When they come to enforce their "Martial law" or what ever they are going to bring I consider that the start of their "war" upon us.

Maybe I should have said "TEOTWAWKI" or "SHTF" as to be more P.C.

I was unaware that it was against SM policy to discuss survival of "TEOTWAWKI" or "SHTF" in these forums.

Sorry!

I guess I am only allowed to talk about the best way to catch a fish and stuff.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Dang big monkey, aint it??? :)

4. thepatriot1976

Tin Foil Hat Lounge (4 Viewing)
    Dim the lights, put your RFID chipped
    devices in the complimentary Mylar bags,
    and let the tin foil unwind

Just unwinding!

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Pat, you are correct that the TFHL is for these conspiracy theories, with or without real facts behind them. The Inferno, and the TFHL are where one may go over the top, and the gag on language is removed in the Inferno. But neither sub-forums over-ride the prohibition on advocating things that will get someone jail time. I add that I for one did not get it that you were advocating war, but: Just for the experiment, google yourself under your user name. You pop right to the top of the search page. What that means to us is that perhaps your postings will get trapped in a filter somewhere on someone's database of "persons of interest." Not too good for a site that generally prefers to stay under the radar. (Distressing as it is, I pop up pretty high too, right after a recipe for butter in India.)

The other thing that has raised some hackles here is the strident repetition of your justifications for your viewpoint. No one here will criticize you for holding a position. However, too frequent repetition will draw the monsters out of the cage, and they will defecate on you without letup or mercy. As you have noticed by now.

Nota bene: No matter how hard you try, I will never be your brother, don't even go there. I had enough of that crap post VN, and that was not biblically based.

Forget the red or blue, go for the chill pill instead.

End sermon.

6. thepatriot1976

moving on.....................

thepatriot1976 is shaking the dust off his feet and starts heading to the next town..................................................(Matthew 10:14)

Unable to delete account,
    Request Moderator deletion.

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Re: moving on.....................

Pounded this one flat

Information on this website is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The data set forth herein is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is error-free. Please note that once you leave this site, either by using a link we may have provided for your convenience or by specifying your own destination, Survival Monkey accepts no responsibility for the content, products and/or services provided at these Survival Monkey locations. Survival Monkey does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other website unless expressly stated herein.

Portions of this site may allow users to post their own material. Materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Survival Monkey. By posting materials on this site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials and that such materials will not infringe any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
    Survival Monkey reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material posted by users which Survival Monkey deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Survival Monkey expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this web site.
    We will review this policy in the light of comments we receive so please check the latest version.

8. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thank God! Now I don't know whether to get ready for war or find gunowners who might go on a rampage so we can "take care of them". Geez. Maybe I'll just go make knives. Not very Tin Foil but I will act crazy as I do so. :)

9. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That's the spirit V-man. We're counting on you to do us proud LOL

10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

can ya' grind with big funny clown shoes on??? Every little bit helps...

11. Valkman

I just got a bunch of Aluma-Hyde from Brownell's so I was thinking of painting myself "Camo" before I went out to the shop. That way no one could see me.

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Sprinkle swarf on fresh Aluma-Hyde coating?

13. Valkman

I could make a Ghillie suit out of swarf!

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Nothing quite like nasty stinky bacteria laden coolant running down your arm under your sleeve to the armpit....( reaching up to tighten a hose clamp.used to work on big cnc machining centers)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7