To put a smile on your face

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Mar 11, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

hank2222, tacmotusn, kellory and 3 others like this.
  2. Snake_Doctor

Snake_Doctor Call me Snake...

Awesome!

3. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

I like that diver. The dolphins are so intelligent, beautiful. I like that he recognized the issue, took the time to take care of the dolphin. Maybe, things like this keep happening, they might learn to trust some of us.

hank2222 likes this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Thanks RH. Very nice, and timely. It was a much needed lift to my spirits.

Mike likes this.
  5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Now how did I know that?

Mike likes this.
  6. Snake_Doctor

I am puzzled why he had scissors on a dive to watch manta rays.

7. BobRenken

BobRenken Monkey

I used to be an avid scuba diver. I "did it all" and eventually got away from it for family reasons. Anyway i quit carrying the dive knife because all of the liberal laws about concealed weapons. Most state and national parks ban diving with a dive knife either for fear that you are a ninja freedom fighter in disguise, will terrify women and children with your crocodile dundee blade or that you will deface the park. %~}
    so i started carrying a set of ems shears on my chest BC rig. Turns out it cuts fishing line better than a knife, is less bulky and also is safer.

kellory and Mike like this.
  8. Snake_Doctor

I never ran into that and I carried three knives, a res-q, a dive model and one at the waist. I seethe sense in the EMT shears, but I can't see using them as a pry bar if needed.

Mike likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7