To quote a Chicken, "I shall Return", Past Tense, cause I made it back in!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BoonDocks_36, Mar 15, 2016.

1. BoonDocks_36

BoonDocks_36 Monkey+

Well, lets see, I left Microsoft Abused Computers, joined the World of ~Apples are for Computing as Well As for eating~

But lost my passwords . . . So I upgraded my iPhone a while back . . . Did you know they Store every little thing to reload ? ? ?

I am delete/ing along & Whamm Bamm, I see Monkeys Who Survive, for whatever they Need to Survive, I don't know, do you ? ? ?

But in my excitement, I cut the password, Not COPYIED, like a Good Monkey Should, so, I did all the can't find and yes I am not a Robot, I am a Monkey, like to Monkey around, don't you ~understand~ ?????????????

Re-Established my old yahoo account . . . woosh I am tired, I need a Banana.

But here I am, on my Mac Air. Typing like its a Underwood TypeWriter, Hitting them keys with enough force to, well you don't ~remember~ "underwood" or is it ~typewriters~ you can't remember . . . hey, I am just monkeying with you....

philip, durn near Aploxied for Happy/Happy . . . Joy/JOY for being back!!! uhh, what do you mean you don't remember me ? ? ? look at the Avatar, now look in a Mirror, see the Monkey ? ? ?

philip

Withak, Taku and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Goin for the Glory

Welcome back Philip!!!

Withak likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Glad you made it through the cyber-soup. Find a branch and dry off.;)

ghrit likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Welcome back!

Withak likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

And you can't call Apple, for help, because they can't even help the FBI... Your Privacy is sacrosanct... Even to Apple... Time for another Banana, but do NOT think you can swipe one from @Falcon15 's Banana Stash cause HE WILL END YOU.

Altoidfishfins and chelloveck like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome back!!

7. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Taku likes this.
  8. BoonDocks_36

BoonDocks_36 Monkey+

Backup? I put it in reverse, But my Mirrors are foggy, and I hit the Hard Drive !!!!!!

(yes back up, but I have found doing so from different Operating Systems)

9. Withak

Withak Monkey

Greetings Philip - just checking in over on this site myself now. ;)

Withak aka etrain16

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7