Toilet paper

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by oil pan 4, May 1, 2020.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

My neighbor (school teacher) wanted a kitchen sprayer adapted off the water closet supply. He had a bunch of parts recommended by a local plumbing supply store.
    He asked me how to make this conversion and showed me his parts. Apparently, they didn't give him the correct parts. I gave him the correct parts list and let him know once he had the parts to give me a shout.
    Also, told him next time he's in the shower turn the water to ALL cold and spray your ASS. He's yet to ask for the conversion. LOL

STANGF150, SB21, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Corncob gets inside for the internals tho !!

S

magicfingers and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And it can be cleaned off in the creek and reused. Or turned into a tobacco pipe. (After cleaning, uv cuss.)

SB21, chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I just installed mine today and tried it out. Normal hookup, cold water, manual lever to activate. I'm surprised, actually. It works fine, no problems, no sudden shock or trauma, no icy jet of water. Mine comes with an inline filter and the water pressure is really good, I can adjust the pressure of the jet from low to high the further I push the lever, and forward is a fine jet as backward is a softer douche. The only thought on my mind is how I've managed this long without it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MD1MBWK/?tag=survivalmonke-20
    Less than $120 is a steal. Popped right in, installed in minutes. No fuss, either.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man....you're doing it wrong....it's meant to be used to wipe one's @$$ not ream it :eek:

oldawg, SB21, magicfingers and 3 others like this.
  7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Ew we ain't cornholing here!

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hoo, boy!! This thread is headed straight for the crapper.

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Actually ,, that's where it started ,,,,:D

10. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Heh:LOL:
    Its not just me then....

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Toilet paper is no joke. Without it we run the risk of wiping our asses with our left hand and then typhoid and cholera spread like wild fire and shitting your self to death becomes a top way to die for the first time in over 100 years (in the United States).
    The top 2 no tech things that can greatly increase life expectancy is a sewer that everyone uses and not putting your hand directly on your shitty ass, assuming there's not always soap and potable water to clean up with afterwards.

12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Learn the forest ,, now don't use the prickly ones !!
    I live in a forest / bush .. best is ceder bows , pull from front to back once per bow .
    Ms @ditch witch
    I did order one of those units for the Woman who visit here in the On suite Water Closet

Sloth

13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Eating and cooking with sterilised utensils helps a lot too....lack of hygiene and finger food don't mix. :eek:

SB21, Gray Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I heard some of the local ass hats that bought a ton of toilet paper from walmart were trying get to return it.
    And Walmart said no.
    Hahahahahahahaha.

I'm just going to wait for it to go on sale at Sam's Club like I literally always do.

3cyl, SB21, ghrit and 1 other person like this.
  15. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Now the cult of global warming wants to ban toilet paper.
    Who remembers the 3seashells?

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7