Tolling Highways Are Coming.....?!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Taking a Toll: Administration wants to let states charge on interstate highways | Fox News

First we have fuel taxes, bridge tolls and now they want us to pay for highway usage above and beyond local, state and national fuel tax. This nation is bankrupting the American people with fees, licenses and taxes... it needs to end. The fraud and waste in the bureaucracy of our various levels of government is outrageous.... they need to get their exorbitant spending fixed.... and focus on priorities such as our roadways with current tax dollars.... and stop speculating on green energy companies and lining the pockets of their donors.

Then you add in the fact that this will be one more tool for the .gov to track your daily movements via your car being pinged for toll charges as you travel down the road.... so much for liberty or the right to any form of privacy......IMO.
    [notworking]

2. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Great idea if we get to print money like the Fed. Or give ourselves raises like Congress. Or choose which laws we obey like Obama and Holder. Or we can claim our piece of federal land. Sign me up!

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'll pay mine with two platinum coins valued at a trillion dollars each.....I shouldn't need a new coin for at least a year or so....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7