Totally Collapse might not be a bag thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrandpaDave, Jan 28, 2012.

1. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

WRC I think yer right. We prep for fear of the worst happening, but we also fear all our work might be for naught. Though we see signs every day that our fears will come true & our preps will be sorely needed, making us fear we haven't prepped enough!! At least a small part of each of us hopes if it does come to pass, it does in our lifetime & while we are still healthy & capable enough to deal with it. Cuz we not entirely sure the next generation will have as much skills, knowledge, & preps as we have.

LoL Contradictory as hell ain't it? LoL

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

With hundreds of millions rotting corpses laying around; there is quite a potential for a pandemic.

The part we cannot prepare them for is the potential encounters with "pillage, plunder, rape and kill" zombies.
    A well dug in, highly trained small force could easily convince a much larger group of zombies to didi.
    Blackhawk Down and We were Soldiers demonstrate what a small but highly trained force can do when facing huge odds.
    The prepper's major issue here is the fact we aren't highly trained. Anyone who graduated from the University of (circle all which apply: WWII, Korea, SVn, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan) --- School of Warfare knows their family isn't a fire team.

3. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

If ya gotta die, may as well do it protecting your family and country. Beats the hell out of dying in a bed alone in a room with your last name written on a dry erase board until the next victim of healthcare beaurocrisy comes along.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” General George S. Patton.

5. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I want them to realize that there are people who will fight for what they believe and to survive. I want them to understand that we are ready to live without that which they require and that we can and will do it. This is what will slow or stop the take over. Once the Entitlement masses realize we will fight not just bitch, the cost for them becomes to high as they are devoid of beliefs they would die for.

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

It seems very likley that some sort of economic depression is coming and I think were in shch bad shape that nothing can stop it, and while it has been delayed that will just make it that much woores.
    what really bothers me is.......... WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICANS. However no one is taught that anymore so no one really understands what that means.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I agree and suspect thats where we are heading...
    The day the entitlement check's stop come'n...Lock and load...
    Within 3 day's zombies will be coming to a house near you...!

wrc223 and larryinalabama like this.
  8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Cant we put up a sign that says black owned?

Alpha Dog likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Won't work...Zombies are color blind...
    Doubt many can read much either...

larryinalabama likes this.
  10. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Collapse may not be such a bad thing, after it is over for our descedndants. Perhaps if we are lucky, for us, in our very old age. The facts of the immediate after effects, are well understood and widely discussed on these boards. This is not a game or a sick joke.

A complete reset will be a good thing. The rebuilding will be difficult. Nothing worth having is ever easy to attain.

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

12. Espada

Espada Monkey+

Surprise, surprise ! You can't teach pigs to fly, or chimpanzees to read. What's new ?

larryinalabama, Cephus and Falcon15 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7