Tracking you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CraftyMofo, Sep 12, 2022.

1. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Found this resource from Apple that details how your data is harvested (more ways than you think), who is making use of it (more players than you think), and why. They provide some ways to limit this if you take the time to learn how the features work on an iPhone.
    Also, keep in mind that Apple is in competition with the data brokers mentioned.
    https://www.apple.com/privacy/docs/A_Day_in_the_Life_of_Your_Data.pdf

duane and VisuTrac like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

They have to be real disappointed with me...... On the rare occasion my phone is even charged it sits on the table beside my desk serving as a paper weight that keeps the fan from blowing things around. My phone has left that table area I believe twice in the last 8 years. I will only answer a call if it Mrs T5R (and the phone happens to be charged) and I can count of 3 fingers the number of people I will charge it up and call. So not much to track with my phone.

SB21, CraftyMofo and duane like this.
  3. familycoyote

familycoyote Monkey

We say rfid implants are ideal for bushliving, if they find you wounded or death its simple to identify you if you have a implant in your hand.

Thats also why we get an rfid implant in 3 weeks, our implant is already ordered, the lest time when we visited the town, now thay gonne program them with our personal number what we have since birth and what is registered by the government.

And what is also important for us is the law and the juridical side here.
    If we get the implant implanted our registration will also changed we lost our first and last name and we gonne deregistered as humans, and we gonne be registered as coyotes so that we changed for the law our race and are officially coyotes we have more privileges for our lifestyle

4. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I wonder why they don't just tattoo it on your forearm at birth?

VisuTrac and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

With my heath problems, I wear a Medic Alert bracelet, with my name, medical condition and name/phone number of my emergency contact. But I won't get chipped! Not worried about being tracked, as I'm disabled and homebound. Anyone "tracking" me is in for some long boring duty. "This old coot hasn't moved fifty feet in four years!"

VisuTrac, Tempstar and CraftyMofo like this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. svjoe
  3. DarkLight
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. sec_monkey
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Garand69
  9. Katana Lee
  10. Yard Dart
  11. DarkLight
  12. Yard Dart