1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Geo Political Tragedy and Hope (5.43 MB)

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions' started by survivalmonkey, Jul 11, 2012.

1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

Tragedy and Hope (5.43 MB)
    Carroll Quigley

Inside the global conspiracy to rule the world.

Attached Files:

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Excerpt from the books forward:

In 1965 one of the nation's leading professors quietly finished the last draft of a 1311
    page book on world history. He walked over to his typewriter and secured the last pages
    of the book and placed them into a small box and wrapped it for mailing. He then walked
    to the Post Office and mailed the final draft to his publisher in New York City. The editor
    was somewhat overwhelmed and perhaps even inhibited by the scholarly treatise. The
    last thing he wanted to do was to read the huge draft. He knew and trusted the professor.

After all, he was one of the leading scholars in the western world. They had been
    acquaintances for several years. He had already signed an agreement to publish the book
    before it was finished. He had read several chapters of the early draft. They were boring,
    at least to him. He decided to give the book to a young editor who had just been
    promoted to his assistant. The young editor was also overwhelmed but happy to oblige
    the Senior Editor. The young editor was unaware of the importance of the manuscript and
    of the revelations which it contained. To the young editor this was just another textbook
    or so he thought.

Somehow one of the most revealing books ever published slipped through the editorial
    of offices of one of the major publishing houses in New York and found it way into the
    bookstores of America in 1966.

Five years later I was meandering through a used bookstore and stumbled upon this
    giant book. I picked up the book, blew the dust off and opened it to a page where the
    author stated that:
    "...[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less
    than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the
    political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. this system
    was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in
    concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The
    apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle,
    Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which
    were themselves private corporations....
    "It must not be felt that these heads of the world's chief central banks were themselves
    substantive powers in world finance. They were not. Rather, they were the technicians
    and agents of the dominant investment bankers of their own countries, who had raised
    them up and were perfectly capable of throwing them down. The substantive financial
    powers of the world were in the hands of these investment bankers (also called
    'international' or 'merchant' bankers) who remained largely behind the scenes in their own
    unincorporated private banks. These formed a system of international cooperation and
    national dominance which was more private, more powerful, and more secret than that of
    their agents in the central banks. this dominance of investment bankers was based on
    their control over the flows of credit and investment funds in their own countries and
    throughout the world. They could dominate the financial and industrial systems of their
    own countries by their influence over the flow of current funds though bank loans, the
    discount rate, and the re-discounting of commercial debts; they could dominate
    governments by their own control over current government loans and the play of the
    international exchanges. Almost all of this power was exercised by the personal influence
    and prestige of men who had demonstrated their ability in the past to bring off successful
    financial coupes, to keep their word, to remain cool in a crisis, and to share their winning
    opportunities with their associates."

I could hardly believe what I was reading. I sat in the bookstore and read until closing
    time. I then bought the book and went home where I read almost all night. For the next
    twenty-five years I traveled throughout the United States, Europe and the Middle East
    following one lead after another to determine if the incredible words of the professor
    were really true. While serving as the Editor of a scholarly journal on international
    affairs, Director of the Center for Global Studies and foreign policy advisor for a key U.
    S. Senator in Washington, D. C., I conducted over 1000 interviews with influential world
    leaders, government officials, military generals, intelligence officers, scholars and
    businessmen, including corporate CEOs and prominent international bankers and
    investment bankers. I went through over 25,000 books and over 50,000 documents. I
    learned for myself that the professor was telling the truth.

There really is a "world system of financial control in private hands" that is "able to
    dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world." I call this
    system the World Trade Federation. It is an ultra-secret group of the most powerful men
    on the earth. They now control every major international institution, every major
    multinational and transnational corporation both public and private, every major domestic
    and international banking institution, every central bank, every nation-state on earth, the
    natural resources on every continent and the people around the world through
    complicated inter-locking networks that resemble giant spider webs. This group is
    comprised of the leading family dynasties of the Canada, United States, Britain,
    Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Russia and China. This self-perpetuating group has
    developed an elaborate system of control that enables them to manipulate government
    leaders, consumers and people throughout the world. They are in the last stages of
    developing a World Empire that will rival the ancient Roman Empire. However, this new
    Empire will rule the entire world, not just a goodly portion of it as Rome did long ago,
    from its ultra-secret world headquarters in Germany. This group is responsible for the
    death and suffering of over 180 million men, women and children. They were responsible
    for World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam, etc. They have created
    periods of inflation and deflation in order to confiscate and consolidate the wealth of the
    world. They were responsible for the enslavement of over two billion people in all
    communist nations—Russia, China, Eastern Europe, etc., inasmuch as they were directly
    responsible for the creation of communism in these nations. They built up and sustain
    these evil totalitarian systems for private gain. They brought Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and
    Roosevelt to power and guided their governments from behind the scenes to achieve a
    state of plunder unparalleled in world history. They make Attila the Hun look like a
    kindergarten child compared to their accomplishments. Six million Jews were tortured
    and killed in order to confiscate billions of dollars in assets, gold, silver, currency,
    diamonds and art work from the Tribe of Judah–a special group of people. The people in
    Eastern Europe suffered a similar fate as the armies of Hitler overran these countries,
    murdered, enslaved, robbed and plundered the unique people who resided there. For the
    last two and one half centuries wealth and power have been concentrating in the hands of
    fewer and fewer men and women. This wealth is now being used to construct and
    maintain the World Empire that is in the last stages of development. The World Empire is
    partly visible and partly invisible today.

john316 likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I just don't know Brokor.
    i read things like this and I ask why. Why would anyone want to dominate like this, what is the goal? So they want to rule the world but does that bring happiness? I am a simple person of simple means, i look at life simply. If you are/were a religious person it would seem that these secret societies are like the devil. I believe in evil but I am unsure if I believe in the World Empire. I have met many people who don't vote because they believe that the next President is already picked and is just a puppet. I am not saying that these secret societies don't exist, i just don't think i can wrap my optimistic mind around this extreme evil concept.

kellory likes this.
  4. Brokor

The book is written by Carroll Quigley. --- Carroll Quigley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ---
    Additional research has been done by G. Edward Griffin --- G. Edward Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ---, and many others. I have researched this topic since around 1995.

The dynasties of Britain, the Catholic Church, and the Zionists of Israel and their B'nai B'rith organization are key to the development and continuation of globalization. Then, we get into the global banking system, the IMF and World Bank, mega corporate cartels, and national politics. It's all very daunting for even the average student. The further you go into the "rabbit hole", the more one may find that there is a very pervasive and secretive series of secret societies at the heart of it all. From the fabled "Illuminati" to the Thule Society, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Knights of Malta, Freemasonry and Masonry, to the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and many others, we see these private cartel factions operating on the global stage. They are masters of deceit, control and illusion. They use private foundations to channel money, and are above any laws. Even within our own "government", which is really just a conglomeration of corporate entities, we have the IRS and Federal Reserve, which has never been audited, both are privately owned, and do not answer to anyone.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Okay, I know the evil of the Fed and they do seem to have way to much control for a private entity. People fear a global currency because that would give _______ control. No one has ever said who they think would have control over global currency, or at least they never told me. I guess I need to read more on this. I have the Creature from Jekyll Island book, just haven't got more then 50 pages in. I know that some sites seem to blame the Zionists for everything.

Maybe I approached the whole other side of the news the wrong way. When I first started reading and browsing the web for the "truth" I stumbled upon AJ and his Bohemian Grove writings and films. That was just too bizarre what they said people were doing there, my puritan white bread mind just could grasp or believe it. I just figured this AJ guy is nuts & has nutty followers. I guess the bottom-line is I don't know what is the truth, what is written w/o a bias. I will check out your link and the people you mentioned above.

6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

And that is exactly why they own you. Cognitive dissonance. Normalcy bias.
    What is NORMAL to you is a "commodity to be exploited" by the power hungry control freaks trying to climb the pyramid. If you had a few million $, it would be enough.
    To them....a trillion is not enough. Everything is not enough.
    You don't want to tell your neighbor how to live....
    THEY want to control EVERYTHING in your life.
    It's not a conspiracy "theory". It's an plan....

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Brokor

A common problem as I have seen it, is that too many people try to "figure it all out" as though this will all make perfect sense. Some go to great lengths to make this into a religious fight between "good" and "evil", but these are only concepts and shouldn't be confused with reality. What may be "evil" to one person, could be quite the opposite for another. Therefore, good and evil are subjective. I cannot tell you that I have everything figured out or have all the answers. From my experience, whenever I have seen somebody say that they have all the answers, it turned out to be only a misconception or a convoluted thought based on preconceived notions.

A lot of what we are experiencing can be accurately described as the result of mind control, psychological conditioning, and patterned behavioral normalcy. The "who" and the "why" become almost irrelevant if we cannot place a finger on our own situation first. We are looking into a mirror, and our image seems to be caught, frozen in place. We need to ask ourselves, who we really are. The people we often look at being the "bad ones" aren't always bad. In fact, the more we carefully look, we will find that more of this "reality" is fake than real. The media is perhaps the best example, purposefully twisting the truth for their own agenda. Well, the corporate media works for the private corporations and their affiliates, such as the Council on Foreign Relations and virtually every other globalist policy making entity. The subliminal encoded messages going through the average human brain, directed at the subconscious and directing impulse, is only ONE facet of this story.

The entire structure of control is in fact partly hidden, and will always remain this way. They aren't called "secret societies" because their secrets are open to the public. My only advice is to take it all in strides, try not to become overburdened, and enjoy as much of this life as you can while it's still here...but stand ready.

Motomom34 and Mindgrinder like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7