Trail 90

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Arguably the greatest motorcycle ever made. Mine is running like a top now. (New carb and battery, amongst a few other minor things) Pops had one that was cherry and got two more for $50 later on, not running. The orange one will be up next. Zoom zoom. (Pics later perhaps) :D

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

''click bait'' title

3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’m slow sometimes. Please explain.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Where da picts?

5. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

You can get a ton of parts and accessories for that including a new engine.
    There are sizes all the way up to 190cc. I changed one I had for a 140 a lot more power and could hit 70 but cruising at 55 to 60 was not a problem.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Meat like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Lol. Stand by. I’ll brb.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Click bait means it attracts clicks, then has nothing worth seeing. I don't think your post is, but spammers use it a lot. Fox news (for example) puts pix in under sponsored articles, that are not even close to the subject matter. A chick and a car will draw hits on plumber's ads or worse.

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

EDC2351C-B2F0-41AD-9B96-BD90D7868BD8. The plastic down tube cover needs modifying or I’ve got the wrong one. First kick, every time. Yay. :D

Yard Dart, toydoc, Tully Mars and 4 others like this.
  9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Shallow. Using ladies in that manner. :whistle:

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nice click baiter !

Yard Dart, Tully Mars and Meat like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What's under the tarp or cover bruh?

Meat likes this.
  12. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

My Dodge Dart. Not Granny’s version either. Lol. :D

Homer Simpson, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Smok'n hot 340 ?

Meat likes this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Pretty much. Rimblow steering wheel too. Try finding one of those. Lol.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I got a little 1974 Honda Trail 50 ( Monkey Bike) when I was a kid, Rode that thing till the wheels fell off, then rode it some more! Restored it in 2008, put a big 150 cc motor in it, and still ride the snot out of it! Can't beat a Honda, best little bike ever made! Every one I knew that had bikes ether had the Honda Trail 70 or the 90, except one kid who had a Honda XR-70, but because mine was so small and light, I was the only one the coppers couldn't ever catch when ever they decided to harass us kids, I could lift the bike over the hedge and hide, or hop a fence and ride off while giving that bIg dumb copper the one finger wave! It was the best time to be a kid! Thanks for the memories!

Meat, SB21, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  16. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

WOW talk about a trip down memory lane! My 1st bike was a Trail 70 in that same color. My buddy had a Trail 90 in red.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Meat like this.
  17. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

My high school gal pal had a Trail 90, I had the Honda CB175. She proved a Trail 90 could be killed, by stupidity. Poor little bike.

18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

My buddy as a kid had one.... until his small gas leak from the fuel shut off valve finally caused a fire.... burnt that bike to a crisp.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

A high school buddy took his Driving Test on a Trail 90... The Tester followed him around and yelled out directions thru a Loud Speaker in a Police Car... He passed, and got a Motorcycle Only License which he didn’t upgrade to a Car License for three years... Dated his wife, on the Honda 90....

20. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Like most things I’m slow to start, gaining knowledge. Lots of fantastic engineering. Nobody wants to ride b@tch though. Maybe if I pick up that b@tch seat this weekend. :D

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7