Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

@Tikka "Militarized Police" and "Military", in the year 2005 (and event the current year) are so close to being the same thing, that it is only their job title, pay and possibly benefits which separates them. Now, we can debate semantics all day long, and I know how some people like to rag on Alex Jones or any independent media source because it rubs them the wrong way --but at the end of it all, your face is still smashed in by a black Danner boot, and you have to try and explain yourself for "terrorist" actions while you were going about your daily recreation.

It doesn't matter if they were "Militarized Police" or "Military", they were dressed in camo and repelled out of helicopters. Try not to miss the important point here. ;)

Now, I am not accusing you of attempting to hem-haw your way out of a topic, but as far as I see it, I have seen stronger cases of trying to skirt the issue. I find you to be a respectable veteran, and I honor that, from one to another --but please do not misunderstand me when I say that I find your response kind of ridiculous:

As for Obama:

Homeland Security replaced all previously separated corporations known by alphabet letters, and even the state and local police are under constant pressure to acquiesce and submit to federal mandate. It doesn't make it Constitutional, but it does make the purpose clear. I linked Operation Urban Warrior earlier, and if some exploration to the topic occurs, one will find that "Obama" is just a public figure and the secret government has rehearsed many times how to assault town centers and set up control zones, including raiding police headquarters, if necessary and taking over from there. And don't be surprised when you find out how many foreign troops (who can wear any uniform) have also trained to do the same thing on American soil.

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I'll keep it short.

As this isn't horseshoes or hand grenades, "close" isn't the same. I have seen what the JBTs do, so why are you so dead set and determined to drag our military to their level?

You continued the insinuating trash talk in what you wrote above. As I find your insults to them intolerable, we have nothing further to discuss.

3. Brokor

@Tikka I see where you stand on this issue. According to you, no amount of evidence can ever lead you to suspect "our military" of any crime, no matter how small or insignificant. Although you do have a point, and the military was not at the location of the incident, I have cited previously how the military was implicit, but not entirely at fault for the New Orleans confiscations, thus adding credibility to all of my subsequent findings. I suppose I could go into more detail and uncover for you, at great length many of the terrible acts which have been carried out for flag and country in name while being unwitting servants to fascism, but I will not bother since you are not interested.

Since I do not relish the idea of poking a stick at anybody, I respect your wishes to ignore this portion of the topic. I am a younger, more recently retired veteran than you are, and I know we do not share the very same perspective. I promise I did not mean to offend you, and I sincerely hope that one day you can accept the premise that the military you once served is not the same military we have today.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

You don't have any evidence.

I lived near Ft Bragg for 15 years and the War Fighters were my neighbors; so your claim to some inner knowledge is just as empty as your other claims.

5. Brokor

I call baiting.

Just let me know which way you would like to go. I have influenced change many times before, as some around here can attest --but I will not insult or go against the wishes of any who do not welcome an honest dole of fact. I have mountains of it. But right now it is past my bed time. Take care.

6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Heckofa bad time for an ammo shortage, eh ?

7. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Fortunately there is only a shortage at retailers. Many garage floors are already swaybacked from ammo stores at homes across the country.

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Unfortunately, it's not evenly distributed.
    I know some that have 7.62 NATO rifles but low mag and fodder count.
    And some like you said, have trails though the ammo stock pile.
    I guess, those folks that are PHD's (piled high and deep) are good for awhile.

9. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

There is always barter! Few of us can stock up on every conceivable need so there might be opportunity for dome lively trading.

And if SHTF regarding govt crackdown, anyone willing to shoot in the right direction is welcome to dip into my pile.

10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'll keep that in mind. I have only my hunting supplies at this time. Hopefully, I will have enough time and money later.

11. Brokor

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7