Truckman Axes with Okuken Custom kydex sheaths.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,

Forgot I had these stashed away.... never used them... plan was to stash them in my vehicles or in some strategic places...

These are made for Firemen.... Here's some descriptions from the net....

Developed specifically for firefighters, the Truckman® Axe redefines demolition tools! The forged steel axe head is guaranteed not to separate from the handle – even under the toughest working conditions.

• Ergonomic fiberglass handle covered with a polypropylene jacket for extra-tough performance
    • Weighs less than 3 pounds yet hits with 10,000 lbs of force
    • Axe can pierce, chip, pry, gouge, tear, remove window and door jams, remove wall and ceiling materials, cut wires, roofing, siding, sheet metal and lots more
    • Length: 19-1/2"
    The TRUCKMAN Axe features a forged polished steel head, which is stress relieved and induction heat-treated. The head to handle assembly uses a reverse tapered eyehole secured with an exclusive proprietary epoxy system. The TRUCKMAN Axe head is guaranteed not to come loose or separate under the toughest working conditions. The ergonomically designed fiberglass core handle is 19.5" long, with a curved polypropylene jacket. The handle withstands over 10,000 lbs of force. The Truckman Axe weighs about 3 lbs. and is center balanced like a framing hammer to maximize swing and reduce fatigue. It is up for any job from personal firefighter use to construction/demolition work.

- Drop forged, high carbon steel head
    - Ergonomically designed polypropylene handle with fiberglass core
    - Chips, pierces, gouges, tears, and acts as a lever
    - Developed for fire, emergency, demolition use

Best price I can find is about $65 before shipping without a sheath and they go up to well over $100...
    Had my buddy Brian over at Okuden in Washington State custom make sheaths for these... and have over $50 in each sheath....

and yes... that's a bit of rust on the pretty chromed heads... if you want me to polish and buff that out ... please add $20 for each to the price below ;)

$75 each shipped Priority Mail, insured with tracking to the USA... ( $16 of that is shipping)

Buy both for $135 and I'll ship you the Cold Steel Shovel as well... ;)

Thanks for looking Monkeys....

Have a great week!

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

DSCF8884.JPG

DSCF8885.JPG

DSCF8886.JPG

kellory, Tobit, Mountainman and 2 others like this.
  2. RangerRick

RangerRick RangerRick-North Idaho Oath Keeper

Brother, goods showed up today. Very pleased with items. Best Regards, RangerRick

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7