Trump Forcing Yet More Open Minded Peaceful People to Resort to Violence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Apr 21, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

It may have had it's origins in India, but it was used extensively by native americans, including the Dine (Navajo), the people of my great, great grandmother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In my adopted home town of Raton, NM, the top of the International State Bank building is adorned with swastikas...which makes sense considering it was built in 1929 as the Swastika Hotel.

[​IMG]

Sorry for the thread drift. ;)

Minuteman, Gator 45/70 and kellory like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I am so relieved that Jesus Christ would have been safe from a Herodian Obama: Jesus Christ had neither blonde hair, white skin, nor blue eyes.

[​IMG]
    Via:Is this the real face of Jesus?

3. chimo

Dey lurned us dat dis be da real face o' Jesus

[​IMG]

Let's see yer guy levitate a hat like dat!

Taku likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Blue eyes and blond hair was a reference to Hitler's racist Aryanism in contrast with Obama's (only) Black Lives Matter form of racism. Not quite sure where you got a surfer dude Jesus from Taku's post...

According to some folks who had near death experiences, Jesus reportedly looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Taku likes this.
  5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

So you have seen him?

The portrayal of a dark skinned, dark eyed Christ is a myth. It is due to an ignorance of the people living there at the time. Because an Arab peoples live there now they must have lived there then. Much like the stereotypical image people have of Egyptians. A dark skinned Arab people. The Arabs only migrated to and settled in Egypt in the last millineum. Every one I ever knew could trace their family tree back to Iraq, Saudi, Yemen. The few with true Egyptian blood today have red hair and emerald green eyes.

The only official description of Christ outside of scripture is a letter from Pontius Pilate, actually a part of his weekly military report to his superiors in Rome in which he describes the incident with Christ. He describes him as fair skinned with light hair and eyes. A homely man.

All the true Israelite peoples unearthed, and that it is a whole other discussion, but the only people that can be confirmed to have been Israelites were lighter complected than the Bedouin peoples of that area today. There are no true Israelite descendants in Palestine today. The Jews that live there are of Khazarian descent, a darker mongol people, and not the blood descendants of Christ's people.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

That is awesome Chimo!! I knew it was an ancient symbol and had been used by many cultures but I had no idea it was in Native American culture.
    If you can read the monkey everyday and not learn something new then you have to be a walking Encyclopedia. Or Chelloveck.

kellory, BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
  7. chelloveck

When Taku is resorting to argumentum ad Hitlerum,

Why not a surfer dude Jesus??

[​IMG]
    to underscore the silliness of \Taku's argument, inferring Adolph Hitler was arguing that white lives matter (i.e. promoting some Aryan ideal does not equal white lives matter.)...If he were, then the millions of white lives that he exterminated would be an argument against the comparison. But then again, Taku is prone to absurd logical fallacies in promoting his particular kind of tosh.

[​IMG]

As there is no extant, contemporaneously recorded image of what Jesus actually looked like, different cultures have felt free to depict him as they please....and they have...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    via: Lost Jesus Sutras Reveal Ancient Chinese Christianity :

[​IMG]
    http://www.theafricanamericanlectionary.org/images/holythursday_jesus.jpg
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aliens and Religion

[​IMG]

India protests over 'tribal' Virgin Mary and baby Jesus - BBC News

[​IMG]

Via: The Art of Healing

[​IMG]
    Holy Cards For Your Inspiration: Eskimo Mary and Jesus..........January 15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Via: Creepy X-ray shows Mexico 300-year-old statue of Jesus has human teeth

I doubt that Donald Drumph would share the same plane, let alone sit next to Mexican Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As to near death dream Jesus, I am inclined to think that the phenomenon is similar to depictions of aliens as reported in alien abduction narratives....often they bear striking resemblances to depictions of aliens in popular culture. What is more probable, that in the process of coming close to death, a person draws upon that, which they have previously been exposed to, even if at an unconscious level.....or that they had actually met and saw Jesus? I'm inclined to defer to Billy Ocham on this one.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  8. chelloveck

Yes....it was a near death experience....I understand such visions are utterly reliable. ;)

Minuteman likes this.
  9. chelloveck

yer guy could replicate that easily...there's no magic in cinematographic special effects....Jesus apparently has no trademark or copyright upon himself...though depicters of him might like to assert intellectual property rights over their depictions of the gentleman.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  10. chelloveck

Please explain your Newtonian colour disk hypothesis of Christ??

It is one of those deepities which would tend to suggest that Christ was white.

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@chimo I should have known you were part Navajo =) no wonder I like what you have to say.

correct me if i am wrong but i thought when the swastica was bent to the left or counterclockwise is stood for peace and the swastika bent to the right was the one the nazi party adopted. (I could have those backwards) I have an entire arrowhead collection laid out in a swastica peace symbol. I will see if I can find it and take a picture

chelloveck, kellory and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  12. chimo

If I had more Dine in me I would probably have much less to say. ;)

I've seen the swastika both ways on north american rugs, blankets, art, etc. Notice how this piece has it both ways!

[​IMG]

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@chimo lol too true one of the things I love about Dine is the way they communicate. That pause after each speaker to make sure the person is finished speaking.

I thought this was a mirror pattern... as above, so below .....

chelloveck likes this.
  14. chimo

The rug is called a "storm pattern"...nice catch seeing it as a mirror pattern...I never considered it.

Though the amount of Dine in my blood is tiny, I am a big fan of that pause...and it gets me into a lot of trouble because I always think someone (my wife for example) is done speaking when they really are not.

chelloveck and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7