Trump-Hating Leftists March With Guns: Is Bloodshed On the Horizon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Mar 31, 2017.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm certainly OK with this idiots exercising their Second Amendment rights. With those rights, however, comes the same responsibilities that I and everybody else has. Open carry at a protest is one thing, but brandishing and intimidation are not. Unfortunately, the authorities seem to look the other way when the left gets out of control.

I'm still convinced that this is prelude to a false flag event triggered by an agent provocateur posing as a Trump supporter. If I don't get out of the 'burbs soon and into a more rural area I'm going to have to make a gillie suit that looks like a pile of garbage for when things break down.

Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

One thing that must be remembered, in the above situations, if a Sheepdog weighs into a crowd of these Yahoo!'s, beating on a Trumpster, or the Trumpster him or herself, should after being punched or knocked down, or kicked, then brandishes a weapon and shoot one of the attackers in the forehead, and splattered his/her Brains all over, the crowd, with the first shot, and then blasted a second attacker with the second shot... How many of that bunch would even think to fire back! Or would the crowd, RUN FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE LIVES? I think of the movie "Jack Reacher" Where he leaves the Bar, with a group of five "Though Guys" and Jack asks if they are sure they want to do this? The leader say "5 to 1 we got the numbers" and Jack replays "No, 3 to 1"... the leaders says "How do you figure? " Jack explains "once I take you out, maybe two of these others will have the Balls to continue, and. After they are on the ground the rest will RUN...". Crowds feel Safety in numbers, and anonymity, once it becomes PERSONAL, flight becomes the reaction of the Group of sheep... Take out the one or two "Wolves" and the rest will run like the sheep they are...

3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

John Brown Gun Club - are they all pining for a noose? :lol:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's one of the reason they are called "useful idiots"... they aren't capable of making that personal connection.

BTW I noticed that the group pictures for the Phoenix and the North Carolina chapters seem to have most of the same people. More evidence this is manufactured,

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

But, not at all surprising unfortunately.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

At the start that will matter the survivors will learn as all do. Point and shoot by the untrained works as many an LEO has died at the hand of an untrained person who just instinctively pointed a handgun and fired.

7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

re: The webite howling about murders of Mooselimbs and so on

Kinda reminds me of the old Radio Havana (Cuba) screed.

I'm from SoAz (raised there actually), and there really are hard left types that very much know how to use their weapons. And back in the day, I would have called them a minority.

Today, they are not a minority. SoAz has taken a decidedly left to hard left path since the late 70s. Blame it on the local Universities, ass-hats from back east moving to the area or the absolute flood of riff-raff from <s> Central and South America </s> California. Many on the left stay quite, but they are there, living large.

SOAz now has more in common with Mexico than with Columbus, MO. California light, as it were.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is such a Shakespeare tragedy writ large! The left are literally taking the pages of Rules for Radicals and quoting words with actions at every step! Useful idiots and Canon fodder just like the Muzzies and all the rest, all designed to break us apart and dissemble what we have left. You could predict the very next steps well in advance and set up a counter OP if the right wanted/were smart enough to realize what they are seeing. This is how you force the hand that rocks the cradle, get martial law and start rolling in the heavies against the "resistance" in the form of Mercenaries ( like we have all seen) and subvert the rule of law governing the use of the Military on U.S. Soil! Think about it, Obummer actually dropped one of his more obscure E.O. that covers exactly this situation. In effect, that E.O. removes the ruling that came out of Katrina about disarming civilians, and it spells out specific language to cover any actions of our regular Military for use against any resistance to Gov! WHat we are seeing is the beginnings of an armed insurrection which will lead to full, all out Revolution! A NEW GALACTIC EMPIRE!!!!

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Really all you'd have to do is blend in with them, just don't wear your work boots.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

My feet don't fit through them skinny jeans.... guess I will just have to beat them down... since there is no blending in. ;)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

What is completely stupid is that these yahoos took a picture of them serves, and published it , and now the feds have them in their sights.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7