TRump Investigates Election Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Nov 4, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

TRump Investigates Election Voter Fraud:

2. chelloveck

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Would that be like OJ looking for his wife's murderer?

SB21 likes this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I'm not sure what those videos are supposed to be. Comedy? Info? LOL entertainment? The puppet with Pence as a demon with horns seems accurate. I'm pretty sure he runs the Satanic church in America but the rest of it is much too far detached from reality and dated to be funny or relevant in any way... wait, is that what the news is telling people in Australia? The subjects in those videos, are they mistaking that for whats really going on? It seems more like TDS got some puppets.

Just calling someone stupid is not really funny. There should be some truth to it so people can relate. For example, if you were to call Joe Biden a moron that would always be true, not just in his current years with dementia, but his whole life. If you call Trump a moron it doesn't really ring true because that name calling has only started since he was elected. Before that everyone loved him, bought his books, put him in movies and television shows, waited in line to see him, followed him online and TV, asked for advice. You can see the contrast?

Ura-Ki, oldawg, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep ,, remember how all the dims were saying Trump would bankrupt our country ?? Look at what we have now and justify it ,,, not sure it can be done .

6. chelloveck

I don't think OJ had to look far.

7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I really,really, want Pres. Trump to win in '24. One of the reasons is our own Downunder devils advocate will be able to continue with his gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, sometimes with jocularity it seems, over President Trump. That in itself in no way, for me at least, takes away from a few hundreds of post and links of the survivalist nature and being the main reason we all live in the tree. In a more serious vein as a certified nationalist I do like to hear how some in the "beyond here be dragons" areas of the world(tho some seem to inhabit the far reaches of space) view me or my President and country if just so I can sometimes give them a hale and hearty [kissit]from the very bottom, so to speak, of my heart. So keep up the good work Chell and recognize most of us here ain't at all thin skinned! [beer]

johnbb, 3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm

Yes sir ,,, I do like hearing the opposite's view and opinions ,,, I like hearing them ,, just trying to see if what I'm hearing is right ,, or wrong . I can honestly say ,, I do not believe everything that I hear from Fox news ,, but it is ,, or for the most part ,,, more accurate than the competition . I can say ,, that ,, when the competition sites report their version of the news ,, after they report their version ,, I don't particularly care for their obviuos hatred for me , and anyone else that is on the opposite side of their viewpoints .

So yes sir , Mr Chello ,,, no disrespect to you ,, but ,, you do the same as them stations ,, you spout your hatred , and beliefs that we on this side of the spectrum are a bunch of dumbasses ,, because of our beliefs . But ,, don't worry about it ,, I'm used to it now ,, but I'll let ya know this ,, it's gonna be kinda hard to convert us over to the dark side ,, while disrespecting us at the same time . But ,, everyone has their own way of doing things . And don't get me wrong ,, I know you get some of the same treatment as well . And like Oldawg said , we ain't all thin skin't ,, preach on brother .

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

techsar and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I for one want President Trump to run for election again as he has been the only damn politician in my lifetime that did what he promised to do then he did more, a lot more! Plus, he did it while BOTH parties were against him.

Furthermore, let's not forget that BOTH these damn parties in conjunction with our government had the nation, our people, convinced that our energy needs were too great, and we were forced to spend blood and treasure protecting and stabilizing the middle east in order to drive our cars and heat our homes. BULLSHIT! Within 2-years the Trump administration shattered that myth! I believe in time we will learn this is the true reason why President Trump is so hated by the establishment.

My dream team for 2024 would be Trump and DeSantis. Trump for 4 more years and DeSantis for the following 8 years, not sure who I want as his VP.

As far as the videos, who cares...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Kari Lake for Desantis' VP ,, then 8 years of her being Prezz ,,,, I doubt I'll live long enough to see all of that play out ,, but I think that'll put us back on track .

Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Meh, up your game. Now these guys are actually funny. Honestly, you really need to kick Trump out of your head. He's been living there so long he's having the inside of your skull decorated Louis XIV in his trademark white with gold accents.

Now, for actual humor with actual points:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

And don't forget these guys:

Now, this is some funny sheite, and actually has a point. What the left tried to pass off as humor is just as bitter and mean as their politics. This is why Gutfeld absolutely destroys late night comedy in the US.

Ura-Ki and Bandit99 like this.
  14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

BINGO! Yes, you are absolutely correct! I have been watching her on YouTube and Fox News and really like her. Gosh, I hope she wins in Arizona...

SB21, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

OldDude49 and enloopious like this.
  16. chelloveck

Some may feel the same way about the loopy ones. There's nothing worse in a mutual agreement society or a church / synagogue / temple to people who are strongly committed to the orthodoxy of their liturgy, than a discordant voice singing to a different song book.

I think you credit me with more power to influence others than I deserve.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7