Trump on the Move.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Oct 4, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Heads exploding all over the place in MSM land. I won't even dignify the headlines and tweets by repeating them here.

Dunerunner, DKR, ditch witch and 3 others like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yep...more TRumpian political theatre. Have a thought for the Secret Service agents who are chaufering and squirering him around on his impromptu jaunt. Sure, they'll risk an assassin's bullet to protect their POTUS, but is it reasonable to expect them to risk their lives to infection by their boss for the sake of an unnecessary, dumb@ss publicity stunt?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If only the doctors had approved this was medically OK for Trump and the agents... oh wait, they did!
    BUZZKILL: Walter Reed doctors okayed President Trump's drive-by

The Secret Security risks it's lives every time ANY President appears in public. They have for generations. At least an unplanned and very brief trip to thank those pulling for him minimizes their risk. Why is it different when Trump makes an appearance than when Obama did?

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

its the damn flu lets show a little dignity here....
    not the bubonic plague

Dark Wolf, jim2, Gator 45/70 and 6 others like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I know it may be to early to hear this ,, but with Chell's comment above ,, I wonder how the Secret Service really feel about guarding Trump and family ,,, I know quite a few have told horror stories about the Klintons and Biden ,,and a few about Obammy. Just wondering where Trump ranks in this. I'm just going to guess they appreciate working for him ,,, but may feel a little overwhelmed at times,,, as Trump seems to be a high energy person,, so they end up earning their pay ,, as Trump loves being out with his people.

Gator 45/70 and Freewheeler like this.
  8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Hate does bad thi

jim2 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. chelloveck

Evidently it has that effect on the TRumpster... much of his rhetoric is driven to appealing to and the harnessing of...the hatred of his culture wars supporters towards the enemies that they mutually share. It is not a good look for either parties (TRump and his supporters)...but neither cares a jot if it gives them what they want.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Not sure if this was the smartest move this stable genius has ever done...Time will tell though.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Possible he will be released from the hospital today. I feel it is a good demonstration as to the effectiveness of current procedures to combat The Rona. Like everything he has done since the election... Forge ahead without fear!

Freewheeler and SB21 like this.
  12. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Ya, like bowing to bloated death rate numbers provided by a communist country and perpetuated by a certain dr. Falsey who provided funding and oversaw the operations at WuHan facility, who is now, along with certain billionaire cohorts, dictating this ridiculous, idiotic mask and distancing bs. Oh, "PROTECT THE ELDERLY", they cry, then the commie governors and mayors stick those infected right into the hub of the most vulnerable in nursing homes.(you remember the "vulnerables", don't you?)
    By the way, FACT:
    this "virus" is between 20 and 200 times smaller than any idiot mask can filter...

jim2, Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  13. chelloveck

Perhaps if the masks were lined with tinfoil.... ;) I'm sure it would work with conspiracy theory bingo callling. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Well, just "Bless your li'l heart"!!!!! Aren't you special????? Lol

jim2 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

If you do not have direct access to the scientist and epidemiologist medical personal in the middle of this thing you are not getting the truth.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I want to see a picture of you're mask please?
    Mine is made from a Crown Royal Black bag with a liner sewn in,Entirely washable !
    I can see the advantage of a tin foil mask if you're grilling burgers.
    Takes off mask,Throws on pit,Throws a hamburger patty onto it,Flip burger every 5 minutes until done.
    Mask is sanitized at this point !

Freewheeler and chelloveck like this.
  17. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Oh, you mean experts like the communist Dr.Falsey or possibly the world renowned communist, Dr. Bill Gates, perhaps. Seems awfully funny that 2 UNELECTED officials get to dictate to and virtually singlehandedly remove the rights and freedoms of sovereign individuals in a sovereign country under the pretense of a bald-faced LIE about some "virus" with a 98+ percent recovery rate.(which, by the way, this so called virus was never subjected to the rigorous scrutiny to which all other viruses have been validated since 1896). HUH! Waddaya know about them apples?

jim2, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

No I mean the people actually doing research and taking care of the people with the virus. My job puts me in the position to see the truth vs what the agenda driven media and politicians are saying. I know that anything the medical industry can justify needing for "Covid-19" the government is paying for. So the very top management is censoring what the hands on people are saying to protect their cash cow

Gator 45/70, Dark Wolf, jim2 and 3 others like this.
  19. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Thank you for posting that @plumberroy I keep saying.... follow the money

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

The hospital I work maintenance in is
    A level one trauma center
    Training and research center
    Indigent care for our area
    Lead hospital for covid response in our region
    People don't realize how much maintenance and especially plumbing and HVAC is involved in infection control in a hospital so we have to know what is going on with what ever is going on. Plus chances are that if there is a problem with equipment in the lab I will be involved with repair

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7