Trump's Latest Issue

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Motomom34, Oct 7, 2016.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think that there are a number here who are beating whom they perceive to be a negative to within an inch of her life....it's just that some here are also prepared to forgive or simply ignore what they perceive to be the few flaws of whom they perceive to be the positive.guy. Who is forgiven and which sins are forgotten, and who's sins are remembered and which sins are vilified often comes down to a matter of confirmation bias....whether or not the sins are actual,,,,usually matters not.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Trumps comments didn't get anyone killed or compromise America's security, Trumps business deals didn't get anyone killed or compromise America's security, Trumps tax returns didn't get anyone killed or compromise America's security.

Hildabeast, on the other hand defended a child rapist, a case she took voluntarily. The girl was only 12. Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

Mountainman, Ganado, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not just defended the rapist, knew he was guilty, did everything she could to destroy the child, then laughed about it later.

Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I have friends whose locker room banter is as bad or worse, but they are still friends. I do not have friends that willfully compromise national security then lie to Congress, the FBI and the American people, run a slush fund charity for their personal benefit taking millions from foreign governments, got hundreds of thousands killed in the Middle East by their incompetence, put us back on war footing with Russia by their ignorance, and long for open borders. Nor would I.

5. chelloveck

my goodness, you must live the life of a Trappist monk! ;)

Ganado likes this.
  6. john316

john316 Monkey+++

they are saving the other recordings of other people for other times................anything to try to tear down

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

It is interesting that Trump is getting bashed so hard but no one seems to be getting on the moral high horse about a married lady letting a married man buy her furniture. Sounds like she was "playing" a game also. I laughed when CNN said highly respected John McCain withdrew his support. John is not much better. He actually could be worse-

Please note I hate the word but allegedly McCain is a respectable person

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  8. chelloveck

I don't think Moses nailed that one, when he wrote the Pentateuch. ;) I don't think they had Ikea in Moses's time, otherwise Moses would have been definitely on to it! :D

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Ganado "And when he or she has an asshat moment we want our leaders to own it."

Yes! I am in full agreement with you there. In fact, I would have more respect for Hillary if she had stood up after Benghazi and said "I take full responsibility for event as I was in charge." But, no, as a political animal she did everything possible to shift blame from herself.

Trump did at least admit to it and take responsibility for his actions. I only hope WikiLeaks Julian Assange has something that will bury her - and soon!

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Once again, Donnie proves he is NOT a political animal. I can't fault that.
    [rnt] I am completely unimpressed by ritual apologies, there's no point to them at all. Hard to believe, no matter who does the wai. [rnt]

Dunerunner likes this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@ghrit I agree on ritual apologies, they are meaningless, (btw no one indicated ritual apology that is your interpretation of what was said)
    however.............
    !) owning your mistakes
    2) acknowledging the impact of them on the other person(s)
    3) saying what you will do so that it never happens again

that is a completely different scenario and I personally want someone who owns their mistakes and takes steps to correct them.

Motomom34 likes this.
  12. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

No, every human being past a certain age has at one time spoke like this in their lives (they just didn't have a blackmail audio made of them). That includes men and women, I have heard it from both. The paper thin walls between my office and an adjoining office allow me to listen to the innocent girl talk next door whether I want to hear it or not; it is no different than what the boys say in private (XXX rated), which is why I don't do annual evaluation reviews on my people when the neighboring office is occupied.

I am sure there are lots of people out there (snowflakes in particular) who are going to feign offense, and I call BS on it.

If someone want to be offended at pure evil, go ahead and research Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broderick to see what Hillary did to them after Bill Clinton had finished raping them.

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm unfussy whether something is publicly acknowledged or any other way. The proof is not in the mouth music, ritual or otherwise, it's in the performance going forward.

14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He's done. He still has his hot wife though. He'll be just fine. [afro]

Ganado likes this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I don't think he is done unless he handles this poorly. It was 11 years ago, he was single at the time and if Hitlery brings it up all he has to say is "Madam, I don't think you want to go into personal past transgressions." and leave it like that.

If she presses the matter, he should unload the litany of sexual misdeeds by Bill and her involvement in the character assassination of every one of his accusers. He should have the list in his inside jacket pocket so that he can pull it out address each and every one in explicit detail.

16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

Kennedy, LBJ and Clinton - all saved by the Press....

Bandit99 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

Trump just beat her ass in this debate.

18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

God help the USA. [afro]

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  20. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Billionaire playboy tycoon from New York talking to friends and colleagues over random crap?
    Suddenly he mentions some woman he'd like to bang?
    Grab her by the hoo-ha?
    Color me surprised. *yawn*

I guess it's time to vote for Hildabest.

[sarc2][sarc1][sarc2]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7