Trump's Latest Issue

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Motomom34, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

So how did the debate go? I'm wondering if Hillary used this for every political inch it was worth. I don't have television so couldn't watch it and my internet is capped since I live in the boonies.

2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

If any guy here hasn't heard the same or worse in any locker room or bar you're either lying or don't hang out with guys much.

If anyone her has spent any time behind closed doors in Congress, your state house or even your local city hall, what Trump said was pretty tame - the outrage expressed by some of these pols is the height of hypocrisy.

Yes, it's rude and crude and not proper for mixed company, but it's how guys tend to talk among ourselves in our more primitive modes. Women can be just as crude too.

For chris' sake, LBJ used to talk like that to reporters...while he was sitting on the toilet taking a dump.

This only shows how desperate Hillary and her globalist establishment crooks and cronies have become.

Ganado, Dunerunner and Bandit99 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Let's put it this way - All the liberal news sites shut down their on line polls before the debate was over and pretended like they were never there to begin with. The CNN "scientific" poll that was packed by 58% Democrats had Hillary winning by 57%.

Ganado likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Is it just coincidence that Billy Bush is related to the Bush family? Billy is not working and must have known he could lose his job by revealing the tape. I know the Bush family is boycotting Trump so did Billy with the nod from his family, try to sink Trump?

Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yes

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The bushes are actively campaigning for hillary

What happened to the pledge in the primary of ALL republican hopefuls to 'support the Republican nominee'? Party loyalty went out the window fast when they didn't get their way.

The Republican party bashed Trump over his refusal to make this pledge initially. He finally did and now look who is reneging

I had to quit watching because of how biased the mods were.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Whether Trump wins or loses, he is exposing who the true conservatives vs. politicians are. The actions of these people will not be forgotten and I think they will all pay for their duplicity.

Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The only Republicans bailing on Trump are the party elites. The main body of Republicans like what they see. This election is not Republican vs Democrat it's elites vs core Republican voters. The elites run the risk of destroying the party and frankly that would be a great way to toss out the trash and start again.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

That will be an interesting spectacle to witness.....a GOP Nacht der langen Messer! That's sure to give the Democrats heart for A Clinton double term. ohno

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have extreme issue with that statement. He's frustrated??? How long have the citizens of this country been told to basically be quiet and behave because the politicians knew what they were doing or what was best. I have heard a politician say they were doing x move in order to achieve y & z. Well it never worked and the citizens quietly stood by wondering what is happening. Yesterday driving to work, I reflected about my life 8 years ago vs. now. I was better off 8 years ago.

They are blaming this on poor saving habits but is that true? My saving habits have not changed. I do know that 2 doctors visits, co-pays and monthly premiums add up to a mortgage payment, so is that a savings issue or is that a system gone crazy and the people that implemented that fail to take responsibility?

Here is another article- The Average American Has This 401(k) Balance. How Do You Compare? -- The Motley Fool Americans do not have enough in retirement. I guess Americans need to fall in line and behave, plus increase those IRA contributions because we are not doing our part. 8 years ago I was maxing my IRA contributions, but not anymore. Getting nickle and dimed at every turn has taken a toll.

So will one of the candidates running for president be able to fix the issues that Americans have had to quietly endure? Probably not but payback is a *****. The people fell in line, continued working and trying to live their lives while politicians lived high on the hog eroding our freedoms and prosperity. Whether you love or hate Trump, he is the most misbehaved candidate.

Mountainman, Ganado and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I've been trolling some of Clinton Media comment sections like WaPo...essentially telling everyone how happy I am that Trump's campaign is now dead so I can just stay home and not vote at all, rather than making an effort to vote for Hillary to "stop him".

That is my message to the never-trumpers who are thinking of voting for Hillary...no need to soil yourselves to stop Trump, he's done, you can all just stay home and keep your purity. :D

I think all Trump supporters should just proclaim their support for Hillary going forward...right up until you pull the lever for Trump.

Ganado, 3M-TA3 and Yard Dart like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I suspect that much of the purported Trump fan base are actually Democrats with the same intentions as your own, chimo. ;)

13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Here is a blog that puts his thought front & forward.
    Your warned to use the back button ;)
    Fuck You

Motomom34, Mountainman and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

He be crude, but there are some truths hidden in the invective.

Mountainman likes this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

That he is , but he is right to the point.

Mountainman likes this.
  16. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Thanks for the link Sloth...F'in great!!! Sent it out to all my email contacts so they can send it to their Libtard friends, I don't have any.

Yard Dart likes this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

I blunder all the time , Im a MASTER Vertical TECH , Helio wrench & taxi driver ,, Great in my arena , out in party's etc , im a goof ..
    COURT I rule !! Fucknuts / (lawyers have no common sense & the log books show) . Bad shit happens , lost MANY Brother & Sisters folks ..

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7