Trump's Mar-a-Lago home raided by the FBI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tempstar, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I watch Barnes with Viva Frei. I am fairly impressed with Barnes which few lawyers achieve in my eyes. I’ve heard him and someone else suggest a similar thought wondering why the deep state hasn’t just taken Trump out yet. Interesting perspective. The whole thing can make one marvel that Trump must be remarkably honest. (I’m not a troll, really I’m not. But that comment…. Ok it was a little trollish bait, we’ll see how the predictable reaction goes.)

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

If I ever need a lawyer I hope he is as good as Viva. That guy is great legal advice in spite being Canadien. BTW Trump just posted this cryptic message:

"If you have someone to Forgive, or just to remind them that You Love Them and You Care about Them, DO IT NOW!!! WE'RE MAKING AMERICA BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!!!"

Trump001.PNG

3. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Do you watch Nick Rekieta? Solid lawyer.

enloopious likes this.
  4. enloopious

5. enloopious

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-c58f48b7.

7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

yep

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I've seen no such DOJ announcement to that effect....as far as can be seen, investigations with a view to indictment are continuing...the meme is just more pro Trump distraction and disinformation.

9. enloopious

I posted a link to the WaPo article about it.

10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like the trump raid was a big fat nothing burger.
    The great Teflon Don does it again.
    Where all my "we have him now" people be at?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The raid was just an excuse to gain entry and see what they could find on a fishing expedition. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do have to admit I love watching Rob Reiner getting giddy as he builds up his hopes only to have the eventual meltdown when it all turns out to be for nothing. Over and over and over and over and ove....

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Rob Reiner nick name on All In The Family was meathead another brainless meathead liberal

13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

So ,, how ya feeling about bedumb having classified docs laying around multiple places from times well before he was authorized to have them .
    Yea ,, I know ,, somehow ,, it was Trump's fault .

oldawg and johnbb like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Poopy pants has classified docs from when trump was in movies.

oldawg and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7