Trump's Mar-a-Lago home raided by the FBI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tempstar, Aug 9, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

[​IMG]

mysterymet, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  2. enloopious

The deal is, Hillary has said that she won’t run unless the Feds tie-up Trump somehow. The second it looks like Trump is prevented from running, Hillary will announce she’s in the race.

This is what passes for governance now a days.

Remember when Trump signed an executive order to lower the cost is prescription drugs and Joe Biden reversed it his first day in office?

They raided Trump because the Jan 6th show trial didn't work, because the 2nd impeachment didn't work, because the 1st impeachment didn't work, because the Russian hoax didn't work, because Hillary lost and they never accepted it.

[​IMG]

FBI Search Of Trump's Private Residence Backfires In A Big Way For Democrats, New Poll Shows The Former President Defeating Republican Gov Ron DeSantis In Primary By Even More

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  3. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Trumps approval rating surged 1% higher and disapproval 1% lower.
    The poll is hard left leaning and they can't even hide it. So you know it's a lot more than a 2% split.
    On twitter the left is freaking out because twitter lefties are saying they are seeing people they never knew were trump supporters are coming out as trump supporters all of a sudden, 5 to 6 years later....
    And supposedly the polls only diverged 2%?

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Nailed it. It's not about classified documents. Such documents are tightly controlled and the FBI would have known which ones to look for. Instead the warrants were non specific, this means it was a fishing expedition. They are trying to retain the classified documents stating that some document were marked as classified, which is exactly what you would expect to see on a declassified document, since the were once classified.

I'm personally waiting to see what is eventually released before making an opinion, but right now it looks like another truckload of the same shit they have been doing since the 2016 elections.

The person who should be ape shit nervous is Hillary Clinton as 2025 will some with Republicans in control of both Legislative Houses and the Presidency. If Trump goes down over this then she will be doing the perp walk as we recede into a Banana Republic. A refresher to all those who have forgotten: Let's talk about Hillary Clinton's handling of classified documents a bit

I hope our friends in the Pacific are treated kindly by China as America falls due to the unnecessary political games that some of them cheer on.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  7. enloopious

[​IMG]

SB21, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sounds plausible, but "sources say" usually means "I made it up" so I'm going to wait a bit

SB21, Gator 45/70 and BTPost like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

"People Say" and "Everyone Knows" are common TRump catch cries...but that's to be expected from the the chronic and shameless liar-in-chief :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I was talking about the media. Not all the roads (except the delusional ones) lead to Trump.

Enjoy Chinese hegemony in your part of the world. I hope they treat you better than Uighers.

12. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

14. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. chelloveck

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. enloopious

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah I gotta agree. Durham is useless. Even Trump keeps asking where the hell he is.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

When you say the " chronic and shameless liar in chief " ,,, you are talking about the one in office now ,, right ??? Because it is an acurate assesment of our present braindead numbskull .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. chelloveck

Nice bit of "whataboutism", but there really no comparison. Donald's dissembling is truly Herculean. Donald is without peer in that department.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This useless rino is done.

Maybe she will pop up as a democrat dog catcher on the east coast.

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-1d24e2b9.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7