Trump's Mar-a-Lago home raided by the FBI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tempstar, Aug 9, 2022.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Good lord man ,,, keep her out there cleaning the streets she shat upon ,,, we don't want her out here on the east coast ,,, send her to commiefornia ,, she'll be better off there .

enloopious, Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I surely don't see the comparison ,, as our current numbskull is shredding our freedoms and livelyhood that could equal the great depression in a short period of time . DJT seemed to be just the opposite ,,,, but I'll respect your opinions ,,, wether I agree or not .

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_2022-08-17-11-43-29.
    Twitter banned this meme not because it was true but because it made people think.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Gator 45/70, enloopious and SB21 like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

ROFL :ROFLMAO:

Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. enloopious

6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

8. enloopious

Two weeks and counting and no charges brought against Trump. Could it be that they are waiting for November to release their planted evidence just in time to influence the elections?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  9. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

I agree about Sara Palin. Though her opinions and political values are on the conservative side, she is one of those public personalities that makes you have more doubts the more you hear her speak. She could make a decent member of Congress, but I would have reservations about her being the lead person at any higher level.....maybe a bit of a squirrel unfortunately? I also think she would benefit from a voice coach in order to tone down the shrill squeaky-ness when she raises the volume to make a point. JMHO.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    BTPost and CraftyMofo like this.
  10. enloopious

11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-738b4b5b.

johnbb and enloopious like this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I wonder what may have been slipped into the boxes when the GSA packed them for Mar A Lago, or when they were gone thru the times they were made available to the goobs before the "raid"? Might also wonder what they so desperately wanted to remove from those documents before they could see the light of day. More and more I'm thinking it's not a tin foil hat I need but a kevlar helmet.

13. enloopious

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

This seem to indicate a contradiction....but the GOP also has the other side of that contradictarian coin.

upload_2022-8-25_2-30-49.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Rise of the Biden Republicans

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. enloopious

LOL, are those supposed to be actual pictures? They look fairly computer generated. Propaganda? Nahhh that wouldn't happen. Only a moron would vote for Biden. Do you think anyone is buying that? If you still support Biden after seeing him in action you should check to see if you live under power lines or down stream from a chemical factory or still have a pulse. Don't worry, you will figure out where your party has gone... eventually.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. enloopious

Looks like Biden authorized the whole raid

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. enloopious

The raid on Trump was a clear violation of the 4th amendment. It was also the final straw for the revolutionary war between America and England.

18. enloopious

According to Robert Barnes Trump had some top secret info against the FBI that he intends to hold onto to prevent them from keeping him from running in 2024. He thinks if they cant contain him they will eventually just kill him.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63056f8b32a6a01d96b93111

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. enloopious

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7