Truth Hurts....Lamestream Media Sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Ok, I read the entire thing, and have some comments in mind, but I just don't quite know if I wanna go there.

First off, In My (white male) mind, never having been a member of any racially polarized radical group, (such as the KKK or the Arian Nation), nor having any knowlege of any of my forebearers being such either. I consider the issues of Black Slavery to be a abysmal footnote in
    American History, and a dead issue.

As an ignored American History note: Blacks fought on both sides in the Illegal Northern War of Aggression against the South. There were Free Black Slave Owners in the South at the time of the Beginning of the War between the States. During the time of Open and Legal slavery in the United States, Arab merchant caravans traversed the Continent of Africa widely. Tribal Warfare and Genicide was not much different then than today. There as well as here, Blacks treat Blacks for the most part worse than Whites treat Blacks. Blacks sold captives from other Black tribes to Arab Merchantmen.
    The Arab merchantmen probably preferred Gold and Gem Stones, but were willing to take "Slaves", back to the various African Seaports for sale to Whomever for Whatever destination. I won't lie and say there was no American Slaver's and slave ships. There were some. But, they were a small percentage of the overall slave traders providing Slaves to the Americas. Keep in mind that Our Navy was not yet a true world power compared to others, nor was our merchant fleet. Guess where the American Slavers few that they were, called home? You betcha!!! The North Eastern Coastal States. Those Proper Yankees! History doesn't lie, if you look hard enough. It lies it ass off if you read the crap they force feed children in todays Public (GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED) Schools.

I will only make a few more comments then I will post this.... more to come. Unfortunately I have been summoned elsewhere and have to go shortly. I wish we had a save drafts function here.

Slavery exists today in the US. Noteably ILLEGALS OF VARIOUS RACES. Orientals smuggled in thru Seaports and both N and S borders, working mostly for Masters of their own race in major cities of the US. Mexican illegals exploited as well. Beautiful European women from former Communist block countries now Slave whores here in the Land of the Free in Major Cities with Organized Crime figures from various countries as the Masters. I could go on, but do I need to. Have you truly followed the news thats avaiable to you.

I forgot to mention earlier White Slaves (indentured servants - working off their passage costs to America) being paid peanuts compared to free peers and having the majority of their pitiful wages applied to a massive charge for passage, with equally obscene interest added on to the balance. These were mostly Irish fleeing the potato famine.

more later! but I do have problems seriously addressing ancient dead history Black Slavery when the USA has much more important issues to address!!!

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Sorry for the interuption. Thread starter - article from the World Net Daily Continued.

a quote from the article:

"The KKK was formed by a Democrat; no Republican has ever Been a member of the KKK." read that as there has never been a registered Republican that has joined the KKK. Am I wrong? or is that what I just read. If it is indeed what I read then it is pure stinking crap! Never say "never", never say "always", never say "everytime with out fail", you could go on and on. Don't use absolutes! They will come back and bite you.
    Can I prove or disprove the Writer's Statement? Well, no I can't. I neither know a member of the KKK, or have any KKK membership lists. Nor do I have any registered Republican voter lists to compare one to. Logically and statistically I know I am right and the writer is wrong.

This writers article is full of similiar points that could be disputed along the same lines of reasoning.

Has anyone considered that the Republicans of 150 years ago were considered rather liberal and progressive. And that the Democrats of that time were considered to be conservative. It's all in perspective of what was considered to be mainstream at the time.

So bickering about Republican or Democrat means little to me. My concern is more about Right and Wrong, about the Golden Rule, about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and the writings of our founding fathers, and what they wanted for this great nation. About the Individual and his rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. About common sense.

Frankly, I consider it a blot on history that there ever was legal slavery here in the USA. But, IT IS A DEAD ISSUE to me. Slavery today, and injustice, and crime, and graft, and bribery, and lying crooked politicians all deserve more scrutiny and attention by us, rather than being caught up in ancient history that has already been adequately addressed and resolved.

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

The first Klan was founded in 1865 by Tennessee veterans of the Confederate Army. Groups spread throughout the South. Its purpose was to restore white supremacy in the aftermath of the American Civil War. The Klan resisted Reconstruction by assaulting, murdering and intimidating freedmen and white Republicans. In 1870 and 1871 the federal government passed the Force Acts, which were used to prosecute Klan crimes. Prosecution and enforcement suppressed Klan activity. In 1874 and later, however, newly organized and openly active paramilitary organizations such as the White League and Red Shirts started a fresh round of violence aimed at suppressing Republican voting and running Republicans out of office. These contributed to white Democrats regaining political power in the southern states.

In 1915, the second Klan was founded. It grew rapidly in a period of postwar social tensions, where industrialization in the North attracted numerous waves of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe and the Great Migration of Southern blacks and whites. In reaction, the second KKK preached racism, anti-Catholicism, anti-Communism, nativism, and anti-Semitism. Some local groups took part in lynchings, attacks on private houses, and other violent activities. The Klan committed the most murders and violence in the South, which had a tradition of lawlessness.

The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization included about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men. Internal divisions and external opposition brought about a sharp decline in membership, which had dropped to about 30, 000 by 1930. The Klan's popularity fell further during the Great Depression and World War II.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7