TSA - biggest drug smugglers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legion489, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

OK, maybe not the biggest, but these losers should all be rounded up and fired, en-mass, and then imprisoned for crimes against the flying public. Oh, and yes, drug smuggling too.
    [​IMG]
    TSA, airport employees busted for massive cocaine smuggling operation (VIDEO)

Authorities say the defendants were responsible for smuggling approximately 20 tons of cocaine through the airport from 1998 to 2016.

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Wow! Twelve people and they manage to keep a lid on it for 8 years. I'm truly surprised it took this long to catch them. I wonder how many other airports within CONUS our trustworthy TSA folks are doing the same thing but probably in a much bigger way.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Do not fly anymore unless I have to because of those a-holes. Last time had a checked pistol in a locked case and one of them tried to pry it open after check in and luckily did not get it open enough to get it. Happened outbound at my local airport and when I got back went back and talked to the TSA supervisor. Of course he said there was NO WAY any of their people had anything to do with this, bullshit!!!

3cyl and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7