TSA checkpoints comingto tenn. highways

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Oct 20, 2011.

1. gunbartender

gunbartender Monkey+++

I guess i need to start practicing, "no sir, not without a warrent".

2. gunbartender

gunbartender Monkey+++

Oh, and watch for me on the news, i'll be the suspect with"multiple weapons, ammunition and right wing extreamest bumper stickers....".

VisuTrac, Falcon15 and Sapper John like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think that I'm going to be the guy you see on TV that refuses to get out of his car and keeps passing the constitution through the tiny crack between the window frame and the glass. Continually asking if I'm being detain or am i free to go.

I am not going though a border, not using public transportation, transporting in commerce. I'm just a traveler. So [FF].

4. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

Being originally from Vol country,i hope the citizens of this fine state stand up to this Hitler approach..I dont think it will fly in middle tn (nashville area) and i would bet the family river bottom farm that it wont work in East Tn. This is the area that i think most people would make law enforcement get warrant to search..making it just as time consuming for law enforcement and making fools of them when they keep turning up empty handed,how could any judge keep signing search warrants when most turn up empty handed? Make them get warrant if at all possible,and for those who had ideas to live there,maybe later,take it from me this state has some of the best gun laws i know of anywhere..when i lived there i carried my S&W cs45 on my right hip everywhere i went (except in gun free zones) i got challenged a few times from local yocals to state troopers for open carry,but i never paid a fine or went to jail..i was told by one Knoxville City yo-yo that "i should carry it in my pocket,not open" i countered asking was it ILLEGAL to carry open on my hip with HCP,he said no,so i said well i like it better on my hip..END OF OUR ENCOUNTER lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7