Tsa Loses This One In Court (funny)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Nudists arise! Stop obtrusive airport groping. Shake your money maker at the stormtroopers. Flaunt it for Freedom. ....... ROFLMAO

Nude TSA Protest Ruled Constitutional

July 20, 2012 by Bryan Nash
    [​IMG]
    SCREENSHOT​
    John Brennan was found not guilty of public indecency.​

The man who protested the Transportation Security Administration in the nude in April has been found not guilty.
    As a way of protesting the TSA’s intrusiveness, John Brennan got naked to prove he wasn’t carrying a bomb. He was arrested after the stunt.
    But at a trial Wednesday, Brennan was found not guilty of public indecency. The judge ruled that Brennan’s act was done as a protest, and a protest is protected under the Constitution.
    Brennan took the stand and argued his case: “I know the irony of taking off my clothes to protect my privacy. They’re getting close to seeing us naked, so I thought I’d up the ante.”
    In an earlier interview, Brennan noted: “The machine went off, and I asked what it was and he said ‘nitrates’ which I know from Oklahoma City is one of the explosive ingredients, and I was not interested in being hassled so I took off my clothes to show them I was not carrying any explosives.”
    Brennan is not off the hook just yet. TSA is still investigating him to see if he interfered with the screening process.

BTPost likes this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

My take
    The whole TSA is all smoke and mirrors .
    I travel with 3-4 laptops with Proprietary Licensed software .
    For me to travel in any aircraft I must get to the airport 4 hrs in advance Just to make sure the idiots (who know nothing about computers) can look like there doing something.

I have had many foolish TSA use a wand & wiping detection system on my Laptops, checking for
    explosives .. I once said that they needed a fresh / new pad on each persons item that were checked !!!
    Well $HITE , that brought out the really dumb ones @ 04:30 AM (for a 08:00 flight) , they didn't get what I was saying also .

If the dude before had some cocaine , and some of the users of my laptops who took the course also like coke , then Im the dude in $HITE.
    Lots of guys shoot guns for relaxation and next day they could leave traces on my Panasonic Toughbooks .

These TSA couldn't figure out why these computers have shuttle drives/batterys /DVD's / Rep-ports , etc.. They were all hiding areas..
    Show up with a dell POS and they would say thats normal made in amercia .

Im just waiting for the swab to set off hell for me.
    Im always cleaning the boxes off so that is not another enjoyment of USA travel.

Sloth

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

keep-portland-weird.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7