Civics Turns His Guns Over to Police .....Encourages Others to do the Same

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Oct 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Don't bet on him being disarmed. Those guns he turned in aren't really all that much in terms of home or personal protection. My money is on him putting on a show. Maybe even baiting the crims to hit the house so he can use his wife's weapons to save the house. He's smiling too much for me to believe.

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I suppose there's always the possibility that he's smarter than he looks.

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  3. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

He looks sad and confused but at least the cop is happy, after all he has a new piece of hardware for the guys back at the station to play with. The Englishman should have acquired an nice old SMLE, which would have been more fitting for him, and he would probably have been less likely to have let it go. Then he would have still been armed and with something nobody in their right mind would disregard as antique and useless.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The kid looks/acts like the character Ryan from canada on, The last man standing series.
    Good news is he's a liberal getting rid of his guns.
    It seems most Brits have a latent fear of guns driven in them. I have friends and relatives that are Brit.

Oltymer and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

International criminal at that.... Hope Interpol hasn't been snooping in this thread....

Motomom34, GOG and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. The article says he has lived here for a decade. Was he ever naturalized? Didn't GCA'68 require you be a citizen to legally purchase firearms? Isn't there some potential violations of Federal laws? Where is A.T.F.E. now?

Oltymer and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Probably harassing some conservative, gun owning NRA lifetime member, at home, minding his own business.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Those firearms look to be in near NEW condition. Want to bet this is just a show? And, if he doesn't trust himself to have firearms, I sure as hell don't trust his having them either.

9. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Hey we know who to rob now

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If you are a "Landed Immigrant" then you are allowed to purchase and possess a Firearm in the USA... OR if you have a Letter from your Embassy, attesting to your suitability, you can be granted a Waiver... Many non-Citizen Hunters go this route...

11. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

He needs to be neuteralized.
    Rancher

Mountainman, Tully Mars, GOG and 2 others like this.
  12. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

What a twink!

Mountainman, Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well I for one agree wholeheartedly with the Brit loser! HE knows he can't be trusted with a 10-22 and I agree that he can't be either! Really, I see no problem here! AND I know a coffee shop that will have criminals waiting to rob it! Baseball bat vs. armed criminal....HHHMMMM!

Sgt Nambu, Ura-Ki and Seawolf1090 like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

50% more homicides are done with blunt objects than rifles each year in the US, And the number of firearm related deaths goes down as gun ownership increases.

He should turn that baseball bat over to someone more appropriate, like a T ball team or any neighborhood kid with a baseball glove.

15. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Just once I would like someone to give me a rational reason why taking firearms from honest folks gets them out if the hands of criminals!

16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I actually like this, i think he should push this as far as he can, really this is great news! The fewer idiots with guns, the better we are! In fact, he should go on national news and espouse his beliefs that all leftist libs turn in their guns! That would take care of a lot of problems!
    Hey, lets have a liberal gun buy wher i can go to stock up on usless tacticool 10/22s and mall ninja gear! What a tool this fool! Be gone with him!!!

17. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I'm delighted for him.
    Natural selection always wins.

18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pring a ding dingdong turned in some 22s
    Baahaaahhaaa Man card revoked!

Sgt Nambu, oldawg, Motomom34 and 4 others like this.
  19. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

I think he ment cricket stick

20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well, I for one am feeling safer already.

1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner
  12. T. Riley