Civics Turns His Guns Over to Police .....Encourages Others to do the Same

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Oct 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

From the pictures I honestly can't tell which one looks like the biggest douche him or the cop..

He needs to pack up his wife and kid and head on back to Jolly 'ol England.

2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Might stem from having a bunch of colonists pointing their guns at their ancestors 200 odd years back..

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And the local criminals know which house is unarmed.
    don't know where he actually lives? Just drive around and follow the double decker bus.

He may yet come to regret his decision .. it's not like he moved to a country that has no crime what so ever.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

All these libtard leftists tell me my guns need to be "taken off the street, for public safety".
    Hmmmm...... weird. Unless my guns have learnd to pick the locks from the inside, they never go out into the street.

5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The leftist most likely believe your weapons can pick the locks from the inside, load themselves and go on killing sprees all on their own.

6. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Oh my what if a criminal broke into your house and stole your guns... if you didn't have any then see how many life's you have saved.

Rancher

7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I just can't take a comment seriously that calls people, whom have obviously been pushed into desperation by the evil American system Criminal. But I do see your point about ""if you didn't have any then see how many life's you have saved."" This just stresses a bigger point though and the reason every American should live equally in poverty.... I mean if you have a nice car and the poor down trodden person does not and reaches out in desperation and takes your car think of all the gas that will save you and force you to leave a smaller carbon foot print. And what if you had been destined by the forces of the universe to have been killed in a car crash the next day, the so called criminal that needs our love and understanding...... would really be your savior and should be applauded for the act of courage in saving your life. (Makes a little mouth puke and has to stop there LOL) I talked to way left leaners at farmers markets this week that really do think like this.......

Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think those left leaners like that need a a good hard smack of the mug on the right side to get them back on track.

Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

This clown doesn't have to worry about scratching his balls, ever again. It's obvious, his wife took them away from him, many, many years ago! ;)

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

He likely shares her tampons too.

11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

To be fair she does take them out of her purse now and then, to remind him who has the balls ;)

12. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

What an idiot! Encouraged me to buy more guns.

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

A criminal with a shiv on the street takes your life for what may or may not be in your pants pockets.
    your dead the criminal walks away .
    Your family morns over your chalk outline on the side walk and they can't blame the gun .
    The criminal eventually get's caught and he get's off for mentally unstable and lives on your families taxes in a sanitarium for the rest of his life.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner