Two CIA agents arrested with 1300 lbs cocaine

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Legion489, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

LOL!

Baffling. Caught in the act. I wonder how fast this story wil disappear.

3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Wondering just what the drugs were payment for.

4. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I am sitting here waiting on Shepard Smith to mention it.

I emailed it to fox news. Let's see if they jump on it.

All of the emails for fox returned undeliverable.

Contact Us | Fox News

Here is there contact list. They do not work.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Motomom34 likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Upon research, then looked at the article date- April 2015. Don't advise holding your breath @pearlselby waiting for Sam to mention it....
    But having noticed that this is April news, I do not recall ever hearing of this. Buried or people didn't care enough?

pearlselby likes this.
  6. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

pearlselby and kellory like this.
  7. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Yes, thank you. This is the first I have heard of it. CIA working with a cartel. huh!

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

OK, it was "reported" in April, 2015, why wasn't this front page news on all three networks? Why is this only being reported now? Well this is the first I'VE heard of it anyway, and most posters seem to be the same.

pearlselby likes this.
  9. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Y
    Thank you for posting. I sure would have never known it. I sent it to everyone I know . You know there are more agents in El Paso then any other area. HUH! A friend says El Paso is the safest place in America. Because of all of the agencies. And, then this is happening down there. I think this has been going on for quite some time. Oliver North knows.
    One of the crime documentaries I watched mentioned this (El Paso safest because of all the agencies there) when they were reporting a crime in that area. It was about a lawyer that killed people.

I have a friend there and he does not feel safer.

Thank you, @Legion489.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Most of you probably have no idea...

This drug trade business is so pervasive, it runs straight to the highest reaches of U.S. Government, and there is no part of it that isn't involved in some way.

Yard Dart, Thmstr, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The CIA has been in the drug business for decades. That's not breaking news. Bush senior when he was the director of the CIA set up the shipments from Panama that ran through Mena Arkansas. Guess who was the governor then and who oversaw that operation? When Bush Sr. became president Manuel Noriega was threatening to blackmail him. Next thing you know we have troops landing in Panama and Mr. Noriega is put in a US federal prison never to be heard from again. It all started in Southeast Asia in the 60's, continued into South America throughout the 70's,80's,90's and eventually into Afghanistan.
    If your interested try googling, Golden Triangle, Mena coverup, CIA drug running etc.

Yard Dart, Ganado, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  12. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

There is obviously more important things that are considered worthy news.....

Brokor likes this.
  13. rjburk

rjburk Monkey

it was for Obama, he has been having some sleepless nights......

14. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

The CIA has been in the drug trade for decades going back at the very least to VietNam.

Minuteman likes this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They've been running drugs and guns - where are the ho's?

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Bangkok. 'Nuff sed.

Yard Dart and GOG like this.
  17. William Warren

William Warren Monkey+++

According to Snopes.com:

World News Daily Report publishes nothing but outlandish fabrications alongside
    unrelated photographs to drive traffic and boost ad revenue via social media
    shares. Its disclaimer openly states that the site's articles are made up of false
    information:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the
    fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website β€”
    even those based on real people β€” are entirely fictional and any resemblance between
    them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.
    William Warren

sec_monkey likes this.
  18. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Ah, Snopes. The liberal fact check site. :rolleyes:

Brokor and Minuteman like this.
  19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Regardless, WNDR is satirical, and says so, that the truth is not necessarily to be found within the pages ---

sec_monkey likes this.
  20. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I have no issue with the WNDR conversation, just Snopes as a credible source of information.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7