TYT (The Young Turks) dangerous propaganda

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 13, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The Young Turks, also known as The Young Turds, are an extreme left political mouthpiece posing as 'news'. They will attack anyone that the extreme left deems a threat to their hegemony and will do anything to destroy America.

They are named after the Young Turks of the 1908 Ottoman Revolution in which their primary goal was to remove all religion just like the communists of today. Their secondary goal was to centralize government just like the communists of today. Their third goal was to create tyranny of the masses using cries of Democracy as a form of 'nationalism'.
    Young Turks - Wikipedia

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-young-turks/
    The Young Turks finally implodes after years of imperialist lies & smears. Defaming Jimmy Dore and Aaron Maté may have been the last straw. | The Greanville Post

WATCH: Cenk Uygur GOES BALLISTIC In Unhinged ATTACK On Joe Rogan's Sexuality...

Seepalaces, duane and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Someone seems to be triggered.

3. enloopious

Yeah that Cenk guy is crazy. Did you see the slobber coming from his mouth when he was yelling at Joe Rogan? Psycho

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Seepalaces, Minuteman and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I wasn't referring to one of the TYT cast.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I used to watch the Youngster Turd wanna-be revolutionaries, just for the shits and giggles, those little fuckheads wouldn't know the first thing about what they are pushin! I run into them all the time out on the streets, bunch of self absorbed little cucks who have mommy issues and a Dad what never beat their ass, instead sat around drinkin soy smoothies and messaging their man-ginas! I can spot them a mile and a half away, which is pretty darn convenient ifin ya axed me! LOL

6. enloopious

If someone trying to destroy your country doesn't trigger you then you should have your priorities re-evaluated.

Seepalaces, Minuteman and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'm going to hand props to Ana Kasparian (sp?) for admitting she was wrong about Kyle Rittenhaus. I don't care if they're "dangerous", the remedy for bad speech is more speech. The more their agenda is exposed as being dishonest and unpopular, the more shrill they will get. It's obvious, but it's also good. A long time ago a bunch of people decided to try solving things with words rather than popping each other over the head with rocks and sticks. As long as we can continue that tradition in western culture, we need to continue it. I expect the people who are demanding rocks and sticks will learn the error of their way far too late.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Radical left losing the you turks.

Sunnyvibes likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

TYT on a roll, stepping in it and putting their foot in their mouth a lot lately.
    Now some how they figure "republicans hate the 14th ammendment"...
    It's like these guys lick toads or dycks or something. Probably both.
    This may be part of the far lefts pipe dream psyop to gaslight conservatives into thinking they're extremists so they move further left.
    I was in the air force for 11 years, I know a stupid idea thought up by a high functioning retard when I see it.

What I think:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7