U.K. shooting spree 12 killed in 3 hours...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Damn rogue guns at it again...perhaps this time banning taxi drivers:rolleyes:???brits.?

FOXNews.com - 12 Dead, Dozens Injured in U.K. Shooting Spree

SEASCALE, England -- British police say a taxi driver went on a shooting spree across rural northwestern England, killing 12 people and wounding 25 others before turning the gun on himself.
    The rampage in the county of Cumbria is Britain's deadliest mass shooting since 1996 and shocked a country where gun ownership is tightly restricted.
    Police Deputy Chief Constable Stuart Hyde says the rampage "has shocked the people of Cumbria and around the country to the core."

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well that will teach the Brits to have such lax gun laws. He was said to have two weapons when they found him dead by his own hand. Several wittnesses said he was shooting people with a shotgun or rifle, and a doctor treating one of the casualties said the man was shot with a shotgun. This can't go on! We must ban all guns in Jolly Olde England immediately !!! NOT

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hm. Gives one pause, doesn't it? Must check with Sticks65, but I thought guns were already banned with limited exceptions and permits are required. Guess, if so, that mental testing will have to be added to the permit procedures before the permits are issued. Gun Control WILL work when the owners are properly vetted, eh wot?

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well at least they got that GUN before it could do any more damage. Close one.

(that was a quip)

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Amidst enjoying the irony; we should respect the killed and injured.
    I feeeel better now....

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

TWO!!!:rolleyes:ohno:eek::eek:
    ask any "Anti: Nobody NEEDS TWO GUNS!

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

He had been making a list, and checked it twice. He knew who was naughty, and who was nice. He had seen his doctor only recently, and had found out he was terminal. So he took his list of bloody Labor Reds and set out to terminate them. ....... Oh did I forget to mention he could have been diagnosed early and could have lived a long life if it were not for his countries lovely Health Care for everyone policy

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

ironic, I think that's what kids call :" EPIC FAIL"!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7