U.N. gun control treaty trumps 2nd Amendment??

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Jul 3, 2012.

1. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

And you think this government cares about or respects the Constitution ?

wrc223 likes this.
  2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Cephus likes this.
  3. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

Lost all my guns in the floods last year. The only ones I could save is this stevens pump action 20ga with a broken extractor and a 21lb trigger and this old rusted marlin .22LR.
    Boy if I had guns though........

Other than that, I do enjoy waffles for breakfast and sometimes for dinner.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That flood was nasty, for sure I was isolated for a couple days up here on the hill, down hill in any direction hit flooded roads. Was able to get out on day 3. Too bad about your armory.

5. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

Yours got washed away too, tragic...tragic.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Dang, and I thought that Monkeys were all just Bad Boaters, now it turns out they all got flooded out, with the water washing over all those places on the tops of the hills.... Man, We Monkeys, just can't win....... for losing....

oldawg likes this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No, mine went the way of all good things in a sunk boat several years ago. All I have now is a pair of 22s and a trap gun.

8. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

I feel bad for some of the cops out there. If something does go down as soon as everyone thinks it will a lot of people could get gurt. Not all cops are bad but they will be labeled from the start regardless of who they would side up with. Between the ones that would represent the people and leaving to save family or community and then the ones that follow illegal orders because they are so corrupt or to stupid to know better. Either way its thinning the herd.

9. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

I am no saying to let them them get away with these little steps toward total control. I am just saying know the facts so that you can fight this issue on all fronts and with the right knowledge.

sgt peppersass likes this.
  10. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

knowledge is power

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7