UFO Discovered Collecting Energy Of Sun

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Yard Dart, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Well if we use Budda @ghrit logic/math then I would think a kill shot will not be happening soon. We had our Carrington Event 1859. Granted people say we have ruined our ozone which makes us more vulnerable when we do get a CME shot at us but that is a different conversation. It is like the lottery the odds of winning twice are low but then one guy (I recall) has won it a few times. Same with lightning some people have been hit a few times while most never get hit.

It order to be able to orbit the sun those objects would have to be able to withstand the temperatures. So what could/would that material be?

@Yard Dart sorry to have strayed from your original post regarding aliens. IMO alien invasion won't be happening soon. Oh wait, I think it already happened.

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

There is a signal being admitted from the asteroid they just landed om. It has been putting this signal out for 20 years and its what prompted this mission in the first place. NASA has confirmed it Themselves!
    When the story first broke, the people that broke it, were ridiculed as "Conspiracy Theorist" ( HMMM where have I heard that before?) Now it seems the truth has come out!
    They have no Idea why its sending out this signal or how! There has been an anomaly spotted on it that looks like a tower.
    All I can say is, Hmmmmmm!!!! Here is an actual recording of released by NASA>

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ok, let us do a little REASONING about CME, SunSpots, and the Carrington Event, that may, or may NOT Effect the Earth in our LifeTime.....
    First thing to consider: What portion of the Suns Surface, (360° 3D Sphere) at any one time, has a SunSpot, that can Generate such a RELEASE of energy?
    Second thing to consider: As the Sun Rotates, how often is such a Sunspot, in a position where and CME Release will be pointed at our Planet?
    Third thing to consider: The Carrington Event was the LARGEST Release of this type, by two or three Orders of Magnitude, ever recorded, and
    was pointed directly at this Planet. We know this by looking at Ice Samples in the Arctic and Antarctic that date back Millenniums.
    So, factoring ALL these KNOWNS, what do you think the chances are, that you will witness such an Event, in your Lifetime, and if you did witness such and Event, that it will be as devastating, as the TinFoil Hat Crowd, says it will. Most of whom, have NO CLUE, about the Actual Science, they are Rambling On about....

Gopherman likes this.
  4. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I like my tin foil hat![tf]

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

It goes well with your purse.:rolleyes:[sarc1]

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7