UFO Government Secrets - Objective Overview

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Brokor, Apr 18, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. It's all man-made and aliens play no part

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Other/Undecided

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It has come up before, the topic of an extraterrestrial threat...take special note of the Reagan and Clinton clips.

Reagan:

Clinton:

Carter:

Canadian Defense Minister (Paul Hellyer):

And this is the only information I can find on Bush:

2. Brokor

Ganado likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Yeah, George used to talk about Obummer, a lot, now there is NO mention of the "negro in the White House" (to quote Bundy, the rancher who had his prize cattle run to death in the desert to force him off his land by the BLM. Funny, no animal cruelty charges filed over that! Or the threats to gun down peaceful US citizens either) or the left in general and it is all aliens from the Black Hole. Makes you wonder.

Ganado likes this.
  4. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

Brokor have you seen the holographic universe theories?

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Katana Lee and Brokor like this.
  6. Brokor

Yes, I thought this presentation was quite interesting...

Ganado and Katana Lee like this.
  7. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

What do you all think of it?

8. Brokor

If taken literally, it doesn't matter what we think -and at the same time, it matters very much.

It is hard to imagine a 2D screen projecting this 3D reality construct, and that everything picked up by our ordinary senses is actually a hologram. But, the closer we look into the microcosm, that's precisely what the mathematics tells us. Also, the manner in which electron particles behave as a wave of "nothing" until observed consciously, then acting like actual particles, is enough to boggle the mind. There's no sense even explaining how it all works without more evidence, and that is precisely where physicists are stuck...for now.

But it is interesting to note that this is precisely how holograms work, too. It is all very fascinating.

Ganado likes this.
  9. Brokor

@Katana Lee Something else to consider, is us within the holographic world itself. A hologram created by humans is a virtual image made with light energy (lasers), mirrors and holographic film. Even modern holograms used for conference calls and entertainment are not perfect representation of this "reality", simply because we are the determining factor. In other words, we can pass our hands right through a hologram created by technology if it were before us, but because we are within the hologram of this reality theorized by quantum physics, the manner in which we interact is quite different. A hologram would not seem like just a hologram to another hologram, to put it simply.

Quite the conundrum.

Ganado likes this.
  10. Brokor

I am going to pick that book up, since I have not read it yet. Michael Talbot shares my own perceptions, it seems.

I have long thought that, "We" (the physical construct hologram) aren't creating anything. But, our brains are receiving signals, and it does process the projections.

~ Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe

11. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

Exactly. Which begs the question, are we holograms?

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

If the assumption 'we are receiving signals' the physical body, then the question becomes... Where does the signal come from? O.O

Katana Lee and Brokor like this.
  13. Brokor

From the information I have gathered, I think we need more pieces of the puzzle to determine the 'X' factor, which would be, "where is the signal coming from?" --but we can comfortably say it's not entirely our own minds at work. Some physicists call it the universal field, or unified field theory, where all energy is like one, massive ocean which are in wave form. Now, the thing which makes the mind boggle is trying to wrap the "mind" around all of this and still reserve room for classical science. As humans, we like to categorize, define, measure and quantify everything. The detail I consider the toughest to acknowledge is solid matter. If we remember that our minds are only telling us matter is solid, and there is plenty of matter which is solid whether or not humans are involved in any way, then it does make sense that an external influence exists (A frequency domain or field). It's certain that electrons behave like waves of 'nothing' until they are observed, and then become particles. But, we are still operating within the hologram, as part of the program itself. The punch line to all this is, what can science actually prove from within the hologram, anyway?

Ganado likes this.
  14. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

Even if we are within the hologram I think we still have the ability to figure it out.

Is matter really solid? It is composed of atoms constantly moving, which is just different forms of energy.

Ever notice how two people can look at the same thing and see it differently? What if each of us projects a holographic image of the world around us, within a larger holographic universe?

Here's something to try - put your hand on a table and close your eyes. Keep it there for a bit.

Where does your hand end and the table begin?

Ganado and Brokor like this.
  15. Brokor

I think this is all wonderful to contemplate, but I still reserve some rationality about this matter (no pun intended). I've been working on a model hypothesis based on known principles involving gravitational time dilation. If proven correct, then it's a simple case of the macrocosm attempting to peer into the microcosm -and gravity (therefore time) will vary significantly. In fact, it could be enough of a difference to produce the results we are finding with the measurement problem. Active observation versus recorded observation should vary (even in such small amounts) to give us the variations. (sub-atomic wave behavior versus actual particle behavior)

Ganado likes this.
  16. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

That sounds interesting would love to hear what you find out.

17. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[​IMG] The 8 Bizarre Aliens People Think Have Already Invaded Our Planet
    Here Are 8 Aliens People Believe Have Already Invaded Our Planet

DECEMBER 30, 2015 — By Tim Unkenholz
    OMG

If you believe that the universe is capable of producing life on other planets, it is then reasonable to assume that there are many different kinds of life floating around out there. There have been so many alien encounters over the years, but the descriptions of the aliens involved are always different.

Here's a breakdown of the different races of aliens that UFOlogists believe have touched down on this planet.

7. Reptilians
    [​IMG]
    YouTube

These creatures sit at the center of many weird conspiracy theories. Supposedly, these lizard-like, shape-shifting beings live among us, and they even hold prominent positions in the U.S. government.

8. Sirians
    [​IMG]
    Humans are Free

These ancient blue beings are thought to be the true architects of the Egyptian pyramids, and they've supposedly provided us with many technological breakthroughs.

Next time you encounter an alien, surprise them with your knowledge of their culture! What better way to welcome our new overlords to Earth?

Viral Nova

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Legion489 likes this.
  19. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I am somewhat of a mathematician and given the expanse of space and all we don't know about our own existence and planet; I find it difficult to assume that humans are the only intelligent creatures in the universe.

Do I believe that aliens are running our government, no; those are idiots, and a totally different kind of threat.

Ganado, ghrit and BTPost like this.
  20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

aliens2.

Ganado likes this.
  1. Bandit99
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Legion489
  4. DarkLight
  5. enloopious
  6. duane
  7. Katana Lee