UFO Government Secrets - Objective Overview

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Brokor, Apr 18, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. It's all man-made and aliens play no part

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Other/Undecided

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

ufo.

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Sorry B,man, couldn't resist. I worked at the Nevada Test Site back in the '70's, not the infamous Area 51 but in other areas not far from it. We were drilling holes to put nuclear bombs in for underground testing. I saw a lot of things there. Many that were reported as UFO's in local papers and by the ufo zealots that were always watching form the desert. ALL, of them that I personally saw,witnessed, knew about were man made. For an example they were already testing the stealth bombers back then. When one crashed the military swarmed the site and kept everyone at bay while they recovered the wreckage and under the tightest security and cover they whisked it all back to Area 51. Of course that was the rage of the ufo radio shows for months after. It was simply a top secret military, man made, aircraft that they did not want our enemies to know we were developing. If we were testing stealth technology in 1979 what kind of top secret tech do you think they have and are testing today? I saw jet airplanes that made no noise, I saw circular craft that took off vertically and climbed straight up to altitudes that they were no longer visible. And all of it was man made. Vertical take off, stealth technology, it is all run of the mill, every day stuff now. But when it was being developed it was out of this world. Just saying, when you hear hoof beats think horses not zebras. When you see out of this world new technology, think man, not aliens.

3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

That was plain silly, I never saw any Polar Bears (cubs or otherwise) when I was there!

"Think man, not aliens". And were did all this technology come from? Look at ALL the stuff that happened in the ten years after Roswell (and the 16 times the gov't changed the story on the official gov't Roswell site). I seriously doubt that humans are the only intelligent ones out there and see no reason why others aren't putting in to space and looking around.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  1. Bandit99
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Legion489
  4. DarkLight
  5. enloopious
  6. duane
  7. Katana Lee
  8. UncleMorgan
  9. Brokor
  10. Brokor