UFO's Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Gator 45/70, May 24, 2021.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's what we need to see videos of

techsar likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah...like I said, the government is up to something. It will be something to obtain more funding, more regulations and more laws... I think what really drove it was the sightings by the Navy near their carrier groups and every time their fighter aircraft got eyes on it (shaped like a tic-tac) off it would go. This happened not once in the last few years but numerous times with video, FLIR and radar tracking... Hell, they tracked it for days so entire crews of these ships knew what was happening plus the pilots that had visual sightings...and with the entire world now linked together via internet, 24-hour news, mobile phones - well - they could continue to fight a losing battle or turn it to their advantage. So, "We need another trillion dollars for our X-Wing Fighters because the aliens are coming to eat us!" Anyway, that's my take on it...

EDIT: A correction - since they are the evil empire it will be a ""We need another trillion dollars for our Tie Fighters because..."

@oil pan 4 "That's what we need to see videos of"
    You haven't seen the videos the US Navy released shot by the those fighters? FOX even had on one of the pilots (the leader of the flight), on Tucker Carlson... It's easily found with a bit of googling. I think there was two specific incidents that got released, both about the same with a Tic-Tac playing tag with a Carrier Group. I think one was in 2014 (maybe 2016) and again in 2019 but I could be mistaken...

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    Gator 45/70, techsar and oil pan 4 like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah I have seen them.
    The go fast video is probably a seagull, ticktack is likely another airplane and the gimbal video is unexplained but also we are only seeing a fraction of the whole encounter. But based on the Hud telemetry the gimbal object was flying subsonic, fairly level and the F18 appeared to have no trouble catching up with it. One of the more boring UFOs.

techsar likes this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I saw an interesting video filmed from a Chinese airliner about twenty years ago.

Clear day, bright sun. Close object, perfect focus.

The airliner was flying over mountainous terrain, and someone in a window seat saw--and filmed--a UFO in the process of crashing.

It was a classic disc shape with central hemispheres on top and bottom. It was clearly on fire, trailing a thick plume of black smoke and falling fast.

The thing about it was that it wasn't falling like a stone--it was falling like a leaf: fluttering its way down in a series of curved sideslips.

As if they just didn't quite have enough anti-gravity left to save them...

SB21, Gator 45/70 and techsar like this.
  5. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

In all seriousness I have heard it said by some very responsible people that of the thousands of alien races that come to our planet, only 10%-15% consider humans to be a primary food source.

Yard Dart, mysterymet, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gator 45/70 and techsar like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Wrote about that in “How to Slay Dragons”

Aliens come for dinner.. us.humans

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I have it on good authority that only 5% of interstellar species consider humans as a suitable food source.............

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think that's the ones vaccinated for covid 19

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well,, I just want to know which they prefer .
    White meat or dark meat . Fat ones , skinny ones , old or young . Just wondering if I'm going to be on the front page of the menu or near the back .

Gator 45/70 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Im on the thinking that they see the shit show down here, Cloak out , roll up the windows and speed pass..
    Sloth

12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Most just make smoothies so it doesn't matter once in the juicer. I did hear a couple Reptilians talking and heard one say "The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the Juice." but they were eating what I assume and hope was vanilla pudding.

13. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was stationed at Holloman AFB, aka White Sands, fixing aircraft radars, went to college at NM State in Las Cruces and worked part time, 30 or so hours a week, doing missile telemetry for Navy on White Sands data and some sub missiles, worked radio relay towers and L3 cable for about 5 years out of El Paso for AT & T Long Lines. Saw and tracked a lot of UFO's, that later turned out to be SR71, U2, AF stuff that still hasn't been declassified. Favorite UFO story is man driving across desert from El Paso to Alamogordo and on up to panhandle and a "flying saucer landed next to the road. He got out and approached it and a voice said "Don't touch it, its hot", he exited the area very rapidly, a few years later it was supposedly seen in a storage yard at White Sands, it had been carried aloft and dropped a\with a parachute and then landing rockets fired to land it. At that point it was recovered with a helicopter and returned to base. It was an early version of some sort of space landing craft for returning film for the USAF or a test lunar landing probe. Poor cop saw and reported it also and is usually given credit for it. He in later years basically refused to talk about it.

The 1964 Socorro UFO -- Explained???

Had a special site near Las Cruces that testes out the escape rockets for the lunar lander

Little Joe II - Wikipedia

In middle 50's at Holloman AFB, Fighter Missile Test Branch used weather balloon to launch primitive rockets powered by 3.75 rockets at high altitudes for targets for air to air missiles. They were suspended below the balloons and returned to earth after the balloon was hopefully destroyed. Info on rocket launch starts at about page 48. Started with reflective balloons, then hung a Luneburg Lens on it for a point source reflector, better homing as a point source rather than large radar reflective balloon, used reflectors on rockets as well, made small rocket target reflect like larger airplane, then went to flares on home built darts for Sidewinders. A couple officers ran it and for a while MS Tixeira ran it, no money, no backing, begged, borrowed or stole what was needed. Ended up with a supersonic target that was above 60,000 feet and really wound up the Hughes GAR's and the Sidewinders. But then we were launching the missiles off a F-104 from 50,000 feet or so and at around 1500 mph in 1957. Those were the days and I was just an Airman 2 nd class out scrounging plywood and putting thing together for a short time before going to Eglin AFB. Sidewinders seeker would gimbal lock on the ground, missile couldn't turn, turn them over and rap sharply and they would usually break free and you could continue the test. Put a road flare on a bicycle and ride it out the runway and see how far it would track you.
    Contributions of Balloon Operations to Research and Development at the Air Force Missile Development Center Holloman Air Force Base, N. Mex 1947-1958.

Project Mogul - Wikipedia

Project Moby Dick: Revision history - Wikipedia

Now all that was in off the wall White Sands, only God fully knows what was and still is going on at Area 51 and at Edwards AFB. Don't know if UFO's exist, enough stinking dark projects going on since 1930's to keep the waters muddied.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

One of my favorite episodes, but alas we would make for a pretty expensive snack they could obtain far more cheaply than via space travel.

Nope. They aren't from there. They resent and hate us. Just waiting for their time. You have probably read about or at least know of them. Think about it, think about all the credible reports of movement where the laws of physics do not apply. Who could possibly do that? Who could possibly circumvent physics to the extent that has been documented? Even once we finally wrap our minds around matter being a property of the fundamental forces and not the other way around that still isn't enough.

Not saying by far that the vast majority of objects we haven't identified can't be easily explained given additional information. The majority of the rest are bogus as Elon Musk easily demonstrates:
    upload_2021-5-24_20-29-58.

Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

"They will promise to solve all our problems." So you are saying Bidumb and Hairyass are aliens that explains it

Merkun likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Repeal all gun laws everywhere.
    There's enough guns for 1 out of every 12 people on earth, how do we arm the other 11?
    Just think would Khmer Rouge have been able to roll into Phnom Penh if there were a million SKS, AK47, mauser, engfield rifles, M1 carbines, sten and other SMGs waiting for them? Probably not.

johnbb likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Those would be the go fast, tick tack and gimbal videos.
    Go fast is a duck, ticktack is another airplane and gimbal is not easily explaned, but the F18 was easily able to catch up to it, so it can't be that remarkable.

18. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Respectfully: I live in an area of Central Texas that sees a lot of UFOs. As witnessed by former and current substance abusers. I have seen drones at night that looked like high flying aircraft that were silent and appeared to defy the laws of motion and speed for a high altitude aircraft. They weren’t all that high though and did freak outa lot of people. A paper cone will help counter the silent running mode.

In short, I personally do not believe ufos because space is so vast, and space itself is expanding at faster than light speeds, making anything more than limited travel impossible. If we or anyone/thing learned to bend the fabric of space and bring two points in space close to each other then maybe, but I ain’t betting on it.

Jim

19. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Well we "elected" slojo and the ho so how could UFOs be any harder to believe in? Having those two "in charge" would make it easy for me to believe the M.I.B. movies are factual documentaries. Certainly no stranger than anything else in '20-'21.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I really didn't believe in them until these Navy videos got release and saw the pilots talk about them. He's wing man stated something like "I don't know what the hell it is but I want to fly one" because every time their F-18's got close to it then it would accelerate and leave them in the dust so... So, yeah, I came to the same conclusion as you did. I think its very doubtful they are using any type of propulsion system - in fact - the pilots said the thing would just disappear then reappear immediately miles away. So, maybe bending the fabric of time/space is not as whacko as we might think - especially if space travel is possible.

EDIT: On FOX this morning (28 May 2021)
    New footage shows UFOs swarming Navy ship | Fox News

I'm sure they exist but what the hell are they is the question...

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7