UFO's Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Gator 45/70, May 24, 2021.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

This Shit.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Covid 19 vaccinated people are Filet Minion to UFO aliens by a vote of 10 to 1

Mountainman, SB21 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Here is the latest one. The craft don't appear to be that exotic based on speed and movements.
    If they would have gotten closer the phalanx could have easily blown them to bits.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm telling yall, They are here to farm people like cattle, Are you Filet or ground chuck ?

enloopious and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Funny how the WHO-FLU scare didn't work now they pulling this to distract you

6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I read Chariots of the Gods? as a teen, watched all the UFO shows on TV and saw all the pictures of odd designs in crops and deserts. It all seemed plausible until I started hearing about abductions.

Nearest I've seen to objects moving at impossible speeds and stopping on a dime was a white balloon on a very dark road in Japan.
    The perception of size and speed was completely skewed by the darkness, so when it was blown around by the car ahead of me I was shocked. If I hadn't stopped to make sense of it, it might still be a mystery.

I saw a similar strange object from a hotel balcony. What I thought was the moon was a nearby Burger King sign that was shrouded in fog. Perception of speed and size are easily tricked.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I won't waste time looking for it. Plenty of mysteries in the kitchen that I can work on that are more important.

3M-TA3, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I am way to chewy!!!
    If they target me.... I have them targeted as well. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

They don't like alcohol or blow or Gigolos . Im good to go !
    Sloth

9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

There have been some interesting discoveries in the ocean that are too deep for us to explore but the evidence suggests alien technology .

Brokor, crowdaddy, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  10. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Our society, primitive as it is, is far more advanced than the peasants (that's us) are allowed to know. We have low-level alien trade technology that is the equivalent of "shiny beads & mirrors"--plus, maybe, a few cheap rusty flintlocks. All that includes anti-gravity, lunar bases, starships, and much more.

And it's all mere trinkets, compared to the good stuff the aliens have.

I think most of it is payment for renting our planet: giving the aliens unopposed access to earth because we are like a small island that happens to be in a strategic spot on the fringes of an unimaginably vast interstellar war. Plus, they want to reap our world-wide genetic diversity.

We should all enjoy our alien-sourced consumer goods: flat-screen TVs, fiber optics, computers, the internet, and all the rest--while we can.

In the meantime, the various governments do whatever is necessary to keep the populace under control. And to abide by the dictates of the alien Ambassadors.

A lot of stupid things the governments have done suddenly start to make sense when you consider that they're not in charge anymore--but they still want to maintain as much power as possible for as long as they are allowed.

Then too, out culture would not survive unrestricted exposure to the alien civilizations.
    We would abandon our entire heritage and collective identities to become alien-worshipping lapdogs--in a heartbeat.

Do a search on "cargo cults" and you'll see what I mean.

crowdaddy, Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I once saw an object flow over my left wing at half the speed it would have if it was just a floating Mylar balloon. It was at night, and I was flying in a Cherokee 140 (I still love those little Pipers) with it's owner. He was basically giving me a check ride to see if I was worth employing as a flight instructor for his flight school. Every time I flew with the guy, something weird happened. Needless to say, I didn't go to work for him.

When I was a kid, I was walking to my grandparent's house (just down the hill from home) one night when I happened to look up. I saw a V shape of 5 points of light moving, and the stars would blot out between the lights. I thought it was strange, but never bothered to say anything to anybody because it just flew across the sky and didn't actually do anything to anybody.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

US President admits the United States government is in possession of non terrestrial tech?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Mostly CopyCats after the first one in the Utah Desert... People thought it was a "Cool Idea"....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I am convinced my wife is from another solar system. She can barely communicate in any language, but can read my mind.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Careful Dune, If she reads that your life may cease instantly, or your couch may get a new resident…

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Easy answer is put a camera on them and see if anything interesting happens.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7