Ultimate TX BBQ GUN

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Apr 13, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=69757488#PIC

Colt 38 Super EL "The Famous Texas Cattle Brands"

THIS IS THE "LAST" OF THE ESTATE ACQUIRED FAMOUS TEXAS CATTLE BRANDS FROM MY PRIVATE COLLECTION!!! THERE WERE A TOTAL OF THREE GUNS IN THE SET: (2) "ONE OF KIND" COLT 38 SUPERS (both different) AND (1) 10mm GOLD CUP ELITE (ALSO LISTED ON Gunbroker.com)!! ***SORRY NO TRADES ***!!! *** ONE OF A KIND ***!!! ((( THE FAMOUS TEXAS CATTLE BRANDS )))*** THIS "MAGNIFICENT" PIECE OF ART IS A COMPLETE COLLECTION IN ITSELF AND THE ONLY COLT 38 SUPER YOU WILL "EVER" NEED TO ACQUIRE!!! "ATTENTION" COLLECTORS OF FINER COLT'S!!! THIS IS A EXTREMELY RARE "ONE" OF A KIND!!! I WILL LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING! THERE ARE "SEVERAL" PICTURES (10), SO PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR ALL PHOTOS TO DOWNLOAD! THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE MOST "STUNNING" CUSTOM "INTRICATELY" ENGRAVED IN 18ct & 24ct "REAL" GOLD COLT 1911 OF THE MOST "FAMOUS TEXAS CATTLE BRANDS" DEPICTED IN A BEAUTIFUL "EARLY" SERIES 80 ENHANCED BRIGHT STAINLESS STEEL MARK IV GOVERNMENT "RARE" "Flatop" MODEL 38 SUPER IN "STONE MINT" "UNFIRED CONDITION" WITH "REAL" "GENUINE" "REAL" SILVER & GOLD "ONE" OF A KIND STUNNING 18ct & 24ct GOLD CUSTOM GRIPS! ALSO COMES WITH (2) engraved magazines, ORIGINAL COLT FACTORY BOX AND SLEEVE SERIAL NUMBERED TO THE GUN WITH ORIGINAL MANUEL, THE ORIGINAL COLT FACTORY WRAP AROUND GRIPS WITH THE SILVER RAMPANT COLT MEDALLIONS, AND ALL THE PAPERS! ONE OF THE INSIDE SLEEVE FLAPS IS MISSING, BUT THE SLEEVE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR ITS AGE! THIS WOULD BE THE "CROWN JEWEL" anyone's collection! RETURN POLICY: All firearms come with a 3-day (M-F) inspection/return privilege, if it is not as stated. Inspection period begins at time of delivery to your dealer. It is your responsibility to inspect the gun in this time frame!!! In the case of a return, buyer pays all SHIPPING/INSURANCE so please ask questions BEFORE you bid. Very reasonable minimum and NO RESERVE! Signed FFL required. M.O., and Cashiers Check. Buyer to pay $45.00 Shipping & Ins. Funds to be received within 7 days of close. Dont forget to checkout my other auctions for the RARE, UNIQUE, and HARD to FIND!!! Thanks for looking!

<CENTER> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="1%">[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left width="38%" height=30>Pictures for Item # 69757488 </TD><TD vAlign=top align=right width="1%">[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" bgColor=#808080 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=1>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#c0c0c0 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c0c0c0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" bgColor=#eeeeee borderColorLight=#c0c0c0 border=2><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE class=viewitempicfont cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>1:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>2:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>5:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>6:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>7:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>8:[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>9:[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>​

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[drooling] Nice!!!!!!!!!!

3. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I really hate it when someone defaces such a nice firearm like that. :(

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Is that the kinda gun that rappers carry with their "pimp cups"?

5. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

was that from the new MTV show "Pimp my Gun"?

Sorry, but that is just :sick:

Just my opinion.

6. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

[LMAO] [thick german accent] It's time to..... unpimp zee auto!

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[fnny][fnny][fnny]

8. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

.. [​IMG]

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself

9. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ha ha ha!!!!!

I have to admit, I kinda like it. The again I haven't met a 1911 I haven't liked.

10. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Nice gun lots of gold and for the cost of ONE of those mags you could buy a regular 1911. It's pretty but I can't see wrapping up that type of money for bragging rights. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather shoot guns than worry about fingerprints on em.
    Take care Be safe Poacher.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7