Ummm...Am I wrong here? Nog logical...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bnmb, Aug 15, 2010.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

melbo's recipe for waking up with pierced nipples:

Saddle up on Harley's in 30 degrees & Snow
    Head South on I-75 riding, (we didn't need no stinkin' trailers)
    Arrive at Bike Week in Daytona for the 7th year in a row
    Lose track of your alcohol consumption (and day/night cycles) for a couple days
    Head to Tattoo parlor with friends that didn't seem to have any available canvas left
    Wake up wearing nothing on but an open leather vest and wonder why your chest is sore and where all the blood came from.
    Realize you are not in Daytona anymore.
    Realize you have been sleeping in the bed of a truck you don't recognize.
    /melbo Flashes back to dancing nude in front of horse mounted police in Key West
    Wonder a lot of things
    Hop out of truck and find a bar

2. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Soooo...If they put metal spikes or rings on their nipples and private parts, they have more pleasure? Well...anything is possible I guess...(yes, baby, schpank me...pull my nipple ring hard...yesss...now hang me on my nipples from the ceiling!....ohhh)
    ROFLMAO!...What's next? Driving nails under fingers or in skulls?...Using nail gun as a sex toy?...Darn...Sometimes I feel so old and retro...Where's my staple gun?... :D

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

ROFL! Melbo, dude...I did some stupid things drunk, like waking up with a girl in bed and not knowing who she is, or trying to play Russian roulette with a stapler, but that!... Is just too cool!

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Realize you are not in Daytona anymore.
    Realize you have been sleeping in the bed of a truck you don't recognize.
    /melbo Flashes back to dancing nude in front of horse mounted police in Key West
    Wonder a lot of things
    Hop out of truck and find a bar[/QUOTE]

Well, I think you fit right in in Key West. Your probably met lots of nice guys at the bar in town and then went out on the town for the night with them. You would only need to be concerned if your sphincter was on the sore side, unless you weren't the bitch! Did you body have the aura of "****"?

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Bane, you should spend a week in a few different locations here; Boston, Miami, New Orleans, Memphis, San Francisco, and Portland. You would swear that you were in six different countries. Then go to Texas, anywhere in Texas....on second thought, most people can't handle the truth.

6. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I believe that Seacowboys...after all, each of those cities i bisgger than my entire country...by territory and by number of people... I don't know what you meant with handling the truth though...Is Texas much more different than any of them, or something is wrong there?

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Texas is Texas. It is a state that has confidence. Texas has balls, unlike New York which may or may not have balls

8. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Key West has a gay side and a Hemingway side. I think I went to a bar called A Clean Well Lit Place. not the Happy Tapper.

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[alllies][fart]

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not a lie, Quigs, just defective, blurry and fuzzy memory. Methinks, anyways --

[beer]b::

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LOL @ Happy Tapper.

12. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Call me crazy....

I want to hear the rest of it. It sounds like someone cut out a bit where he is relaying a story he heard. The video cuts off before the explanation can be heard. I think someone cut it to make it sound like they wanted.

Without the rest of the video, I call BS (I don't even like the guy, but to be fair, I don't trust anything dropped on YouTube by someone I don't know).

ETA:
    Here is the whole thing:
    YouTube- NALEO 2008: Barack Obama - Question 2

Looks like he is full of sh*t

According to Wiki:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.
    He was born on 4 April 1936. So, unless he served around age 10........BS

13. Brokor

Nice work, Al. I took the shorter route, but I admit yours is better.

Obama was talking. That's all I needed to know.

14. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

That is generally how I feel about it too. These days, you can't trust anyone. Everyone has an agenda. Although they were right here, there are plenty of instances of people taking Zero out of context and looking foolish. Never trust anything at face value and always pursue the whole story (both sides, etc).

I'm still alive (maybe I should just add it to my sig line?)[dunno]

15. Brokor

Yeah, I was wondering why you haven't updated your sig. ;)

And I agree. On YouTube, I spend hours sometimes looking for one video because there are literally thousands of hacked versions and ridiculous Rick-rolling wannabes making that site almost unusable.

16. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

If they were decent & honest they wouldn't be Politicians now would they?

17. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Are you expecting the situation to change, so you're not adding it to the sig?
    [booze] Just kidding! Just kidding! ... [beer]

18. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Stupid me...You're right... [booze]

19. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

To get a passport, you have to convince the State Department of where you were born. Usually, that requires a real birth cert. We have no way of knowing what was presented for proof, but forgeries are not unknown.

That said, I choose to consider zero as a citizen. (Nevertheless, not a good citizen.) Whether really true, or naturalized, or phony makes no difference now, and the legal entanglements if he is illegitimate are too complex to contemplate. Let's get thru this term, vote the beggar out, and fix things the right way.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7