UN approves resolution condemning US recognition...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Or at least make them pay rent!

ghrit likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'll supply a daily dose of mindF*&k for your displeasure.

The IMF is a privately owned corporation and an agency of the UN
    Black's Law 6th Edition, page 816 (IMF & World Bank)
    DSC00166.JPG DSC00165.JPG

More: The Greatest Hoax | Who Owns You? It's Tax Time

(not all of this information is easily verifiable. Some of it is a little questionable as to the alleged meaning implied, and I have verified most of it, but do not adhere to all of the implied conclusions.)

In short, is the "United States" a corporation? Yes. Is the IMF, World Bank agencies of the UN? Yes. Is there a direct link to Britain and the Vatican? Yes.
    HORIZONS

What does this tell us about the Israeli State? Well, the "United States" contributes 85 million dollars per day to Israel. Most of the Senate and House are controlled by Israel in one way or another (if you can bring yourself to believe Trafficant like I can), and the establishment of the Israeli State was predicated on the supposition that 6 million Jews were massacred in what they named "the Holocaust", but even that story fails to propagate after careful scrutiny: Isn't it strange how exactly 6 million Jews were being persecuted and slaughtered for decades, long before Hitler ever even came to power in Germany? Hrm, there's a story behind it, but you have to understand Jewish prophecy and mysticism, not to mention the real agenda of the Zionists.

Does this add some perspective to the current Trump v. corporate media controversy?

Dont, Mountainman and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  1. Ganado
  2. OldDude49
  3. TnAndy
  4. Motomom34
  5. Motomom34
  6. Motomom34
  7. Brokor
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7