UN Bill to Disarm the Global Population Ahead of Totalitarian Takeover Exposed

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by fl4848, Dec 20, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

DuxDawg, GOG, duane and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

That is going to take some doing cause US civilians own more guns that the combined militaries of the world!

Zimmy likes this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Never going to happen
    One of my favorite actors Charlton Heston said it best:
    If there was one defining moment of Heston’s presidency, it came on May 20, 2000, when at the NRA’s 129th convention the actor held up a Revolutionary War-era flintlock rifle and announced that if the government (and “especially you, Mr. Gore,” meaning Al Gore, who was running for president) wanted to confiscate the gun, they’d have to take it from his “cold, dead hands.”
    just substitute the UN for Al Gore

GOG, mysterymet, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Every other nation will lineup to ban and confiscate guns.
    Here they can't even ban handguns.

Zimmy, GOG, mysterymet and 1 other person like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Australia pushed for strict gun control and confiscation BUT
    studies show
    "Gun control has been a contentious issue in Australia, with gun-control advocates pushing for stricter laws and gun owners opposing them; statistics show that gun control has done nothing to decrease crime in that country."
    Gun ownership in Australia has gone up in the past 10 years 1 in 4 people own a gun now.
    Top ten countries with the loosest gun laws --US doesn't even make the top ten
    Up until 2010 all males over 18 in Switzerland were required to own a military rifle-- it is now voluntary

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
    DuxDawg, mysterymet and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Gun bans aren't working, Brazil tried to ban guns and it failed, Canada has two long borders with the USA, New Zealand tried to ban semi-auto rifles and that failed, Australia banned all repeating firearms decades ago and they regularly have periods of amnesty when subjects can surrender banned guns. With the exception of New Zealand, all of these countries are large countries, have a tradition of gun ownership and have very porous borders...so gun bans are NEVER going to be 100%. Where there is a will, and a buck, there is a way!

Tempstar, johnbb and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Why post these things? I have seen the worldwide gun confiscation crap for decades, raise your hand if anyone here will turn in any of their guns.
    My response is the old, I will give them my GUNS bullets first....If I had any.

Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I just crack a beer and sit back and laugh at the U.N. and their "Plan" to disarm us, not a snow balls chance in Hell, even if the devil turns up the thermostat to 11! Bring those Blue Helmets, I need the practice for when the Chinese or Russians show up! Bonus is we cut out all the crying liberals in the process, leaving the world a better place with out it's beloved scam called the U.N!

Tempstar, mysterymet and johnbb like this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Smart people will only turn in the guns that they have to, those that have a paper trail, those that you were required to register or insure so that you could cc, hunt, protect yourself, etc.. All others need to be reported as stolen or sold years ago, and whatever you do don't mention a boating accident.

Zimmy, Ura-Ki and mysterymet like this.
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

If guns were coming across the southern border, rather than people and drugs, there would be a wall from sea to sea, with a minefield, and armed guards with shoot to kill orders! But, as it is, they tell lies about American machine guns, landmines, grenades, etc., bought at American gun shows, killing Mexicans!

11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If I recall Obummer with his Fast and Furious gun supply to the Mexican gun cartel in an attempt to implement gun control fell on its face. Funny how Holder was never brought to justice ---- that's right he wa part of the Obummer cabal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    CraftyMofo likes this.
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I laughed when ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc. showed those displays of seized weapons in Mexico and claimed that they had been purchased at American gun shows. I mean, there were belt-fed full-auto machine guns, sub-machineguns, RPGs, landmines, grenades, etc.! I have been going to gun shows for 40 years and I have NEVER seen any of that stuff! OK, there are belt-fed full-auto machine guns and full-auto rifles and sub-machineguns, but those are VERY expensive and VERY regulated you can't just sell one of those to some guy for cash under the table! Yes, there are ARs and AK semi-auto rifles for sale in the US, but why would a Mexican drug cartel want to buy semi-auto when they can easily purchase selective fire weapons? It's not like they can't afford full-auto or are law abiding citizens!

Zimmy and mysterymet like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm sure this bit of fear mongering puffery is helping to sell Alex's overpriced 'products' to his marks. I guess he has to pay for his defamation judgements somehow. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tempstar likes this.
  1. BTPost
  2. BTPost
  3. Dunerunner
  4. ghrit
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner