unable to post now...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonfly, Jan 15, 2010.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Lost 4 posts in a matter of minutes, site keeps closing and I have to sign in again....(session timed out?)

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Admin is working to try to prevent another phishing episode. There may be some short term disruption until it is fully debugged. Sorry for the inconvenience D-Fly

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Should be OK now, but some testing will continue, hopefully in the background.

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Me thinks it was MSN...I got "crashed" repeatedly...probably not SM's site at all!
    I tried 11 times to sign in and MSN crashed when I hit enter!
    AAAARRRRGGGGGhhhhhh!
    Lost posts repeatedly as I tried to post them and it took out a lot on my emails too!
    And, it's only Friday!
    Mommy!
    LOL!

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

There's been a security update to the forum software and it has caused users of vBulletin (this forum) to be logged out and have trouble staying logged in. However, it seems to go away with a "cookie clear" and a reboot or sometimes just time.

Sorry for any inconvenience and I'm actually glad that we have only had a couple of complaints about this. A few forums have lost 1/3 of their members to log in problems.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7