Unarming the Swedish people

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by wastelander, Jul 19, 2013.

1. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

Every ten years or so there is a "weapon-amnesty" in Sweden where people can bring their unregistered firearms to their local police station for destruction without facing charges.
    A sad development were law abiding citizens are unarmed and hundreds of years of history is destroyed.
    I collected some pictures from the net from these witchburnings as the weapon community here calls them, thought maybe someone here would be interested.

1. 704x396(ByWidth_CutTopBottom_Transparent_True_False). 980019837. dsc_0332. ImageHandler (1). ImageHandler. images (1). images (2). images (3). images. sy826a6c. vapen.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

sad, nothing much .else to say

kellory, ghrit and wastelander like this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Destroying works of art, equivalent to burning books.
    book burning.

gunbunny, kellory and wastelander like this.
  4. wastelander

Yes :( It's not like the criminals are gonna turn in their guns to the cops. It's just regular people, mostly old people or young ones that turn them in because they want to live by the law, they probably had it laying somewhere at home for protection in case something was to happen, or as a decoration. Alot of the assault-type weapons are from back 10-15 years when the home-defence still had their select fire G3-variant, called the AK-4, or their K-pist (SMG-variant) at home. Others were imported or inherited when we still had somewhat sensible laws, pre EU and UN interference.

Now soon only the outlaws and the cops will be armed.

704x396(ByMaxScale_TopLeft_Transparent_True_True). 2726189_520_282. 78504343. 2150879090. 219841511. 3373902923. 3840365101. 4157014733. 4273218574. bm_vapenamnesti_4_j_164886v530x800.

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

to be POSTED AT GATE. "I carry my grandfather's Guns and my father's guns......try and take 'em. (if you are reading this you are within my range) wave to show you understand." have a nice day.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

kellory, wastelander and Yard Dart like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

a swedish-k, a valmet 71/s in 223 (that thing is worth 2.5kUSD), sten, luger, Oh the horror!

Brokor likes this.
  8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I kind of liked the revolver with the cylinder installed backward....

9. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

You caught that on the top of the pile, did ya?

10. wastelander

There's also atleast one break barrel air-rifle and a Weirauch pistol in there somewhere. Just proves the point that it's not really gangsters who gave up their arms there.

11. William Antrum

William Antrum GunMetal Monkey

12. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

This is nothing new. When living in Sweden from '87 -'93, the crime rate was rapidly increasing. The Gamle Sverige (old Sweden) is long gone. Much to my dismay, my #1 son still chooses to reside in that place. I fell in love with the northern part of Sweden (Darlana and up to Norrbotten) and could have spent the remainder of my days there, but it was not to be. Talking to my son, as well as keeping up the the latest propaganda, er, news, I can say that the Sweden of my memories is long gone. It really is a shame how far these once proud people have fallen. But then again, look as the United States. We are but a shadow of our once free country.
    Gafarmboy

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7