Under the radar....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jan 13, 2008.

1. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

The problem with an urban setting is that when this sort of thing happens there will more than likely be cameras on every street corner.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep, that be so. Maybe lying in the gutter, if all goes the way I think it will.

3. hartage

hartage Monkey+++

It's getting to be that way... 1984 coming true. I bet Mr. Orwell is laughing his a$$ off wherever he is.

4. evilgijoe88

evilgijoe88 Monkey+++

cameras on every street corner? i think we have that already with "warrants" they can access atm cameras, the store security ones, plus traffic cameras and so many other things. that is why i want to move to the boonies

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Not to mention the traffic cameras on the stop lights and the news cameras mounted in cities. I kow at least around here you can watch the local news and see live feed all over KC from cameras mounted on radio towers and such that can zoom in well enouph to see folks several miles away and exactly what they are doing.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

funny got an announcement of a public hearing wed, the local state police barracks is "petitioning" to increase the size of it radio tower from 40feet to 100feet.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7