unintended consequences john ross

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by OldDude49, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

if you haven't already read it, I found "Atlas Shrugged" to be a pretty similar experience. Some find it hard to get into at first, and it's a dated style, but in the end you have the same conclusion - the case has been made and no excuse is left for commies/democrats/lefties/whatever.

2. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Probably a good thing...

If you were to send a copy to each member of congress, it would likely be interpreted as a threat and garner you a federal prosecution as a domestic terrorist.

You don't think all these new anti-terrorism laws are going to just be wasted on muslims do you?

[peep]

oldawg likes this.
  3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

We have a Bingo!

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Pax Mentis "If you were to send a copy to each member of congress, it would likely be interpreted as a threat and garner you a federal prosecution as a domestic terrorist."

I honestly never thought of that...(sigh) but, of course, you are right. And, I need to change my outspoken mannerisms and realize that we many of the freedoms I grew up with are gone. Thanks!

GOG likes this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Don't ya just hate it when a certain light goes on inside your head... so to speak?

GOG likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Actually, since reading this book, I look at most things completely differently now reference our government and I realize now that where this is all leading. There is no other way, unfortunately, because they will never give back freely anything they have taken.

Idahoser and GOG like this.
  7. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

The older I get the more I miss the USA I knew when I was young.

8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

You are not alone...

9. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Me three.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7