Unmarked Semi-Tractor Trailer - What is it?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Buggzilla, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The SS protection is due to ISIS issued a threat.

Secret Service to secure Donald Trump and Ben Carson amid fears that ISIS terrorists are targeting them | Christian News on Christian Today

Bingo!! The committee chose well maybe??? Total hostile territory. It will make great news stories for the MSM. They have lots of events planned. I saw an anti-gun rally, immigration meeting, all sorts of groups meeting prior to the debate. These people will be mobilizing and the cameras will be there.

I know people say why talk to people who already support you. IMO the conservative candidate has not been chosen so they are talking to me not some liberal Boulderite. This will not change any of their thinking. Same way I highly doubt the Westboro Baptist Church gained members as they picketed military funerals.

2. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

Just a way to minimalize the Republican race.

Taku, pearlselby and Motomom34 like this.
  3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

If ISIS issued a threat to Trump and Carson, it's much to their credit.

Yard Dart and pearlselby like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

ISIS's credit? or the Laurel and Hardy duo's credit?? I'm surprised that ISIS would be bothered with those two knuckleheads, other than that ISIS are media tarts and the free media exposure puffs up their own self image greater than is warranted.

5. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

Lmao, with what both parties are doing to this country there shouldn't be a friendly welcoming atmosphere anywhere for any of them.

6. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Seems the ones who are most worried about those two is ISIS, and you.
    Curious.

7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

ISIS has nothing to gain with a Right election.... regardless of who that is.
    The left pansy bullshit will end, with the hug and forgive policies the left so think will cure this sick world.

pearlselby, Sapper John and Motomom34 like this.
  8. chelloveck

[​IMG]

Alfred E Neuman for President...Huzzaaar!!!

9. Yard Dart

[stoner]

10. chelloveck

There's more truth and good sense to be read in a Mad Magazine, than there is in most Democrat and Republican platform speeches and debates. The irony is that the Republican and Democrat howlers are often vastly funnier than their Mad Magazine parodies.

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. Yard Dart

Well that could be the truth I suppose.... how are the politics in your country doing?! I suppose Australia has the same kind of issues as we have... other than your toilet bowl turning the opposite direction. ;)

12. chelloveck

Same S#!t different hemisphere....:(. we are facing a general election sometime late this year to mid next year. The conservative Liberal/National Party coalition (L/NP) have just had a palace revolution (aka a party leadership spill) and deposed the Mad Monk, and some surplus ministerial dead wood, for a slightly more electorally appealing prime minister/party leader and cabinet ministry. The Australian Labor Party (ALP) is floundering somewhat because the change of opposition portfolios has wrong footed them; and they have had the political wind taken from out of their election strategy sails. Time will tell whether the new ministry stays on top of their game, or whether the ALP recover sufficiently to win government in their turn, by the time the next election takes place. *shrugs shoulders*

Make no mistake...we probably have as many clowns over here as you have over there...the pity of it is if Prime Minister Chelloveck could only just pick the best talents from all of the Senators and Members of parliament, from any party....then Australia might just do ok. Though I have to say, that I'd rather be swimming around uncaged, hand feeding famished white pointer sharks and crocodiles in an aquarium than inflicting that agony on myself. :eek:

Image of "The Mad Monk" Abbott.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Yard Dart, Rocky Road Lerp and oldawg like this.
  13. Rocky Road Lerp

Sad to say, but politics isn't about policy that favors the people. It's about power and policing the people. Left wing, Right wing, same bird.

Katana Lee likes this.
  14. Buggzilla

Buggzilla Monkey

They added a tent to the side of the rig yesterday. The other curious thing is the few "civilian" cars that they allowed into the roped off perimeter include an $80K convertible Mercedes Benz, some Cadillacs, and a very pricey looking BMW. Weirdness continues. 2015-10-27 17.18.14.

Motomom34 likes this.
  15. chelloveck

Book depositories and grassy knolls come to mind...I hope that the SS are on top of their game. :eek:

Ganado likes this.
  16. Rocky Road Lerp

They don't even need to waste bullets. The media assassinates people for them.

Sapper John and Ganado like this.
  17. chelloveck

Best let ISIS know that...ISIS will want to get the best photo ops with the "liberal" MSM.;)

Edit: though truth to tell....many of the Republican Presidential candidates are pretty dab hands at fratricidal character assassinations....without the help of the MSM. :rolleyes: The Democrats need all the help that they can get....even if it is from the Republican Party.

Rocky Road Lerp likes this.
  18. Rocky Road Lerp

True, and Obummer shot Carson's chances to hell imo. He's the one making the most sense and he's not a career politician. This world is a juggernaut, spinning out of control, without any clear path. And it's gaining momentum by the second.

19. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

No guards, no guns.

What better place to take a daily stroll.

Yellow tape is for sissy groups.

20. chelloveck

Saying what others of the same political inclination want to hear, is not quite the same as leading a presidential executive administration, with all that entails. Sure He would have a cabinet to support and advise him, but if he has the kind of doofuses that G Dubya surrounded himself with, then, kiss your country goodbye. I doubt that Carson has the smarts to organise a White House garden party, let alone lead the strongest western democracy on earth.

The world just seems to be spinning out of control, but the same could be said by folk of every generation....I'm sure that the same sentiments might have been expressed by people who lived just prior to, during and after WWI, the roaring 20's, Prohibition, The Stockmarket Crash of '29 and the ensuing Great Depression, the rise of the fascist dictatorships, WW2, The Korean War, The Cold War, The Nuclear Arms Race, political radicalism of the 60's and early 70's, The Vietnam War, The dissolution of the Soviet Union, Globalisation, The rise of China, Wall to wall wars in the middle east and the 'stans, the rise of militant Islam, The global financial crisis, and so forth. The main thing is not to allow oneself to be sucked into a panic by those who would exploit people's sense of insecurity and uncertainty and a desire for stability and predictability. When I hear politicians offering easy solutions to seemingly intractable problems, and promising that under their administration that they will guarantee that the trains will run on time...is when I will start dusting off my passport and finding a safe haven that doesn't favour black and white stripes as their preferred fashion design for me at the Sobibor Hilton.

CATO and Rocky Road Lerp like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7