US Ambassador to Libya Killed in Consulate Attack by peace loving Muslims

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Here are a few points on the movie plus that is coming to light.

Not a POV from me , just stuff i found.

Crew of Anti-Islam Film Linked to Libya, Egypt Attacks Was 'Grossly Misled'

http://global.christianpost.com/news...-misled-81579/

And the movie : LINK, ""]Sam Bacile Muhammad Movie FULL HD - Innocence of Muslims - YouTube[/url]
    15 min's of pure crap ..

The preacher Terry Jones reply : http://www.christianpost.com/news/te...am-film-81588/

Tacky Video, but another view:

You think this might be a setup to cause a reason for extending or creating another conflict?

Somethings not quite right, Last time I visited a U.S. Embassy , we all had real pee shooters +.. inside and out.

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I made the same mistake...it was a consulate, not the embassy where the attack occurred.

3. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

I, of course, don’t want to be “personal” to anyone either; but I do find it interesting that many of those who are the first to wave the flag of Christian piety are among the first to react to any evil done them in a very un-Christian manner. Unless of course, you consider the violent history of Christianity to be the “Christian manner,” but I digress.

No one is recommending that those murderous thugs responsible for this outrage be forgiven, or not held to account. But this “Surrender Monkey” would suggest that one climb down from their ivory tower and actually meet some Muslims before they form a belief that “the so-called moderate Muslims do not for the most part exist.”

I suppose that I can form a belief that grass doesn’t grow in Kansas. Not ever having been to Kansas, I can consider that a truism; and if I only talk to those who share my belief, Kansas soil will indeed remain barren, in our minds at least. Some in Kansas might, however, disagree with my assertion.

I think that if one actually reads the book that most American Christians carry to church with them each Sunday, they might find that hatemongering puts them as far outside their own claimed religious affiliation as blatant murder places a Muslim outside of Islam.

One might find the odd reference such as:
    “Resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on their right cheek, turn to him the other also.” - Matthew 5:39
    Or maybe:
    “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you.” - Matthew 5:44
    Or this:
    "Those who use the sword, will die by the sword.'”- Matthew 26:52
    Or perhaps this little gem:
    "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21

Odd that a non-Christian like myself would be the one to promote fairness and understanding in a room full of Christians, but life is funny that way.

I support the idea of a strong military. I support the idea of holding thugs responsible for their actions. I support the idea of a robust foreign policy. I support the idea of withholding support from, and withdrawing diplomatic offices from, those countries which have proven themselves to be hostile to America.

But to indict over a billion people for the acts of a handful of crazies doesn’t strike me as common sense, or a Christian attitude, but I'm just a defeatist surrender monkey, what do I know? Perhaps Simon de Montfort was right after all.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Somebody get to the bottom of this question, and send the message loud and clear to these ignorant sand dwellers believing in Mudhamhead.
    The person who made this BS tacky movie was a rabble rousing Egyptian Coptic Christian. It is not clear whether he is a US citizen or a legal immigrant. He is not exactly a stellar resident of the USA, in fact the US authorities have thrown his butt in prison for his past misdeeds. If he is not a US citizen, he needs to be stripped of his legal status and sent home to Egypt. Yes I know that is pretty harsh, but so is the results of his big damn mouth. There is a 1st Amendment yes, but i see this as little different from yelling fire in a theater and people being tromped to death in the scurry to the exits. There are consequences for your actions, and if this person is not even a US citizen, then send him home.

tulianr likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, age 55, Cerritos, Ca. resident, and excon, convicted on bank fraud to the tune of $790,000 as well as drug manufacturing charges, on 5 years parole following his conviction and 21 month federal prison term, was to have no computer use during his parole according to the terms of his release. Me thinks his many aliases is the only smoke and mirrrors here meant to shield him from parole violation. Authorities have completely disassembled his many aliases and lies, tying him directly to this. Additionally he has requested police protection in this matter and admitted his role in this fubar situation. Possible charges are pending against him. Probably parole violation at the very least. Me thinks this guy is not far from going back to prison. Also, one of the deceived actor/actresses, Cindy Lee Garcia has stated the director of the film, now identified as Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was the man she knew as the director and that he had told her he was an Egyptian. ....... Well once apon a time he was an Egyptian. Now I guess he would say he is an Egyptiam/American, or an American, or a US citizen, as he went thru the process and was given Citizenship papers.
    There is no doubt there were scams involved here, but it really appears that 90 to 100% of the fraud was of Nakoula's own making!

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

oldawg likes this.
  12. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

I do see the very valid points that you make.
    I have met about a couple of dozen Muslims, and none of them are Moderate. Quite a few of them were very radical.

Everyone should indeed read The Bible. All this turn the other cheek thing is the most misquoted and misunderstood subject in Christianity. One never seems to hear quoted; if you have no sword, sell your cloak (just about their only clothing!) and buy one; A man that won't defend his family is worse than an infidel; King David was a man after God's own heart (world class warrior had personally killed 1000's in hand to hand combat); Two swords were carried in the very presence of Jesus; If a man breaks into a home and dies as a result, then his blood is on his own head. God ordering the Israeli kings to wipe out groups of people that were a clear and present danger to the Jews; The King does not wield the sword in vain.

I'm an ex soldier, and I sometimes forget that civilians and less experienced people do not understand that we do not have to hate to kill in self defense or on order to eliminate enemies of the state. It was just our job, and nothing personal. It is quite common for the inexperienced to project their fears and intellectual outlook onto others that they do not understand.

While I do ferverently believe in The Constitution and Bill of Rights, I do understand that they were never intended to be a suicide pact. Our people and nation do deserve to be defended whether that offends anyone or not. If one studies their enemies with an open mind, especially reading what they truely intend, then one understands just what, and how much has to be done to secure liberty. If your religion demands that I die because I do not believe your way, that IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE LAW OF THE LAND, and has to be dealt with in the needed manner.

By stating all this, I do not intend any offense. I'm just trying to look at things as they are and deal with them if need be.
    jim

tulianr and tacmotusn like this.
  13. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

"Let us recollect that peace or war will not always be left to our option; that however moderate or unambitious we may be, we cannot count upon the moderation, or hope to extinguish the ambition of others." --Alexander Hamilton

oldawg likes this.
  14. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Another thing I failed to address;

Christian violence? Really? Coptic Christians and others are be being murdered in droves in the ME and India. Bibles are being burned and desecrated every day by Muslims. Infidels of all stripe are being raped, murdered, tortured, and driven from their ancesteral homes by Muslims. What is our responce to this? Crickets! Where are all the riots, vengance killings, embassy burnings, Hijackings, and the like comitted by Christians in retaliation for all this? It's not happening! Only a few mediocre things like movies and Youtube posts are the response. I find this opinion extremely offensive.

However, not to worry. I do not believe in comitting murder and the like to silence dissent as others do. Perhaps one should listen to Musashi and learn about their enemies.... even if one does not wish to admit to enemies. On the other hand, there is always the sand head plant for those that desire that option.

jim

oldawg and tacmotusn like this.
  15. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Agreed. And they attack us in any way send a mobile glass factory their way. Yes we have christian religious fanatics here that we don't do enough to reign in but we generaly don't go out killing and burning when some hadji says we must die because we're infidels. Can't imagine how they expected those marines to do their duty without ammo.

16. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Like!

And no ammo is typical of the brass. Many is the time I "guarded" something with an empty rifle in case I did something foolish like self defense or the like that could effect my commander's OER.

jim

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And Today is another great day because I decided not to get into the Diplomatic service oh so many years ago.
    No A$$es to kiss, no one to bribe and not going to die in some godless (forsaken) land because of some action attributed to 'My country' pissed them off.

tulianr likes this.
  18. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

318488_10103300844148754_1183296073_n.
    318488_10103300844148754_1183296073_n. 318488_10103300844148754_1183296073_n.

19. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Time to stop subsidizing the lunacy:

aid.

STANGF150, oldawg, tacmotusn and 3 others like this.
  20. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Hey, that's not a bad improvement! You got one out of three correct. They might throw you outa the Marxist club for that though, I'd be careful. Good luck in the new direction you've chosen.
    jim
    318488_10103300844148754_1183296073_n. 318488_10103300844148754_1183296073_n.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7